Chapter 95 Featured industries

Now that the road has been repaired, Qin Zichu started building a temporary school.

It is said to be a school, but in fact it is more like a rescue center. After the disaster, the homeless adults and children moved here from the tents.

At first they were worried, fearing that Master Qin would leave them alone, but later they were relieved when they learned that they were just asked to read and write.

In the past, everyone would have been hesitant about reading and literacy, but it is different now. As long as they are given a place to eat and a place to stay, they can do whatever they want.

This undoubtedly made Qin Zichu's plan much less difficult.

It has been two months since Su Xiaohan gave birth to the child. During this time, he has hardly left the camp.

Qin Zichufei said that confinement varies from person to person. Some people only need one month, and some people only need one month. Then he forced Su Xiaohan to sit for two full months.

However, Qin Zichu didn't have to let Su Xiaohan take various supplements. He just didn't let Su Xiaohan go out to blow the cold wind and do physical work. He still had necessary daily exercises.

Su Xiaohan was a little helpless, "Ms. sir, I can't feed the child, so there's no need to sit for so long."

In the past, whose brother in the village had to sit in confinement for so long? Even those whose parents-in-law love and care for them only rest in the house for a few days, and then it is time to take care of the children and work in the fields.

Needless to say, there are those whose parents-in-law don't take good care of them. There are those who go to work in the fields directly the day after giving birth.

At that time, my father only rested for two days.

Qin Zichu pinched his increasingly moist little face and said with a smile: "That's not true. Look, a child as big as An An has lived in your belly for more than nine months. During this period, everything he ate and drank came from you. It came from the body. You must have been injured after supporting him for so long. Do you need to take good care of it?"

Su Xiaohan thought for a while, "That's true, but it doesn't need to be raised for two months, right?"

Qin Zichu shook his head and said seriously: "Two months is not enough at all. There are many side effects of childbirth. If you don't raise it well, you may not get well for the rest of your life."

Su Xiaohan was a little confused, "But when I was in the village, I never heard of anyone having sequelae."

"Maybe it's because they are embarrassed to tell you. If you don't believe me, ask Dad."

Su Xiaohan actually went to ask Sun Xiaoshan the next day.

Sun Xiaoshan was embarrassed to say it at first, but after Su Xiaohan told him what Qin Zichu said, he whispered a few words.

"It turns out what my husband said is true."

Sun Xiaoshan sighed, "We used to have to do heavy work when we were pregnant, and we couldn't rest for a few days after giving birth, so our bodies were naturally exhausted."

Su Xiaohan looked at his father distressedly.

Sun Xiaoshan patted his hand and said, "So just listen to Xiao Qin. He is really good for you and feels sorry for you."

Su Xiaohan nodded, "I understand, Dad."

So Su Xiaohan rested obediently for two months, doing nothing.