Chapter 28 County examination

It was noisy outside early the next morning.

Qin Zichu originally wanted to sleep for a while, but as he heard the sounds outside, he became more and more awake, so he had to sit up.

Su Xiaohan's back was turned to him, and he seemed to be grinding something in his hand.

As soon as he heard the noise, he hurriedly hid his things, and his panicked back was so cute.

Qin Zichu pretended not to see it and said with a smile: "Why did Xiaohan get up so early?"

Su Xiaohan turned around, with a nervous blush on his face, "I just got up just now."

"There are a lot of people outside."

"Well, they are all here to wait for the incident to happen. They are sitting in the lobby."

A quarter of an hour later, Qin Zichu packed up and the two of them went downstairs together.

The crowds in the lobby also began to go to the examination room one after another.

"Ms. sir, let's go see it first, and then come back for something to eat."

"OK."

When they arrived, people had already gathered on three floors inside and three outside. In addition to the students and their families who were looking at their results, there were also many people watching the excitement.

"Why don't you come out yet?"

"Brother Dong, don't worry, you will definitely be on the list."

"What does it mean to be on the list?"

"I know that Brother Dong is interested in the top position."

Su Xiaohan whispered curiously: "Mr. Sir, what's the position at the top?"

Qin Zichu leaned close to his ear, "That's it..."

As soon as I said two words, I heard a commotion in front of me, "Coming, coming, coming out."

Qin Zichu raised his eyes.

I saw a few government officials coming out of the examination hall. After the crowd at the front was dispersed, they pasted the ranking papers in their hands on the wall.

Everyone immediately looked over with wide eyes, including Su Xiaohan.

He saw Xianggong's name at a glance, but——

"Sir, your name seems to be at the top, but why does your name have one more character than others?"

As soon as these words came out, there was silence for a moment.

The "Brother Dong" just now turned his head and looked over, staring at Qin Zichu as if his eyes were burning with blazing fire.

Qin Zichu smiled politely at the other party, and then took Xiaohan to leave.

As a result, as soon as he turned around, he was stopped in his tracks.

"Are you Qin Zichu?"

Someone came over quickly and said, "Brother Dong, don't do this."

Qin Zichu pulled Su Xiaohan behind him and said expressionlessly: "Excuse me, please give way."

After Brother Dong was pulled away, Qin Zichu quickly left with Su Xiaohan.

Only then did the crowd of onlookers react.

"That person just now was Qin Zichu."

"Why did he walk so fast? I didn't even see him."