9.

Includes: aphrodisiac, bondage, orgasm control, edging, overstimulation, anal sex, filming

Bruce had been trying to track down Nightwing and Red Hood for a week now. Their navigators seemed to be disabled, and the last location they recorded was the Bat Cave. A few days ago, Nightwing showed up at the old laboratory and then went from there to an abandoned amusement park.

The first suspicions fell on the Joker. It was his style.

Batman found no traces there. Also Riddler attacked in Chinatown. As if he wanted to prevent him from finding his sons...

It took two days to fight Edward's puzzles. Two. Days. All this time had passed, and Bruce still didn't know where Dick and Jason were. Their friends became more and more worried and began searching as well.

Bruce sat down at the batcomputer once again to review the camera footage from the last two weeks. Maybe the previous kidnappings had something to do with this case? No, it's impossible... None of the victims were held for that long.

A recording suddenly appeared on the big screen.

It was Joker style.

***

You entered the room and turned on the light. In front of you, on the bed, laid Jason. His face was pressed into the pillow, his hands were tied to the bed frame and his bottom was stuck out towards you. Through the soundproof headphones and blindfold, he didn't know that he was no longer alone.

You didn't know if Jason was asleep or not. He was definitely under the influence of your drug. As you got closer, you saw his hole trying to tighten around something. You immediately accepted this vulgar invitation, first slapping Jason on one buttock.

The man twitched. He was awake.

You slowly knelt behind him and grabbed his hips. Unintelligible gibberish escaped the man's mouth. Probably, you gave him too much of that drug.

You slowly started to enter him. Jason's blood was boiling, and you could feel it just by the way his muscle ring pulsed. You slowly moved and the man shouted. You watched as he tensed his back, your hand slowly stroking it.

"Cute," you murmured, even though he couldn't hear you. "I've barely entered you, and you're already cumming..."

You gave another push and the man looked up.

"No... No, no, no, no, no... Too-too much!" he started repeating over and over again.

You wrapped one arm around his waist, lifting him from the now wet sheets, and squeezed his neck with your other hand. Not too hard so that he doesn't faint, but so that he feels like you're in control. Jason's words started to blur together again as you started kissing his jaw and temple.

The headphones slipped from Jason's ears. Now he could hear your breathing, the sounds of your bodies, and most of all, his moans. He felt so overwhelmed that he couldn't stay silent.

"You sound nice," you whispered right into his ear. "Very charming... He'll probably like it."

Jason lost his breath for a moment. Who will like it?

"A-a-a, I want to keep hearing you," you pushed harder, making the man cry out. "I love you, Jay."

He bit his lip, holding back another scream. You let go of him and grabbed his hips. You sped up the movement of your hips and watched as he buried his face in the pillow to lower his voice.

"You won't tell me anything?" you asked with some difficulty. You were close, and Jason was also getting closer to orgasm. "Honey, I love you."

Your movements became erratic as Jason tightened around you again. You placed your hand on the back of his neck, pressing him against the bed until you came.

"Are you going to only whine or...?"

Jason felt your hand slide up his thigh, getting closer to his cock.

"I love you!" he finally shouted, and his body shuddered again.

You slowly removed Red Hood's blindfold. He looked at you with hazy eyes, as if he had been crying the whole time.

He looked adorable.

You grabbed his chin and turned your face straight towards the camera.

"Batman will probably be happy to know you're okay. And that you're happy with me, right, Jay?"

"W-what...?" poor guy, he didn't fully understand what was happening due to the excess of emotions.

"Do you love me, Jay?"

"Ye-yes..."

"Dickie loves me too, doesn't he?"

"Mhm..."

***

The recording has ended. Batman destroyed the mouse he was holding, then stood up and threw the chair.

"What happened, Mr. Bruce?" Alfred asked, alarmed by the sudden noise.

Batman couldn't say anything. He just pointed to the screen where his son's face was displayed. That was enough for the butler to understand.

"We need to find out where this was sent from."