D I S C L A I M E R

The following story is a work of fiction. No scene has any connection to reality. Hence, readers are requested not to search for logic within fantasy.

The characters choosen are solely the author's own imagination. Readers are free to imagine any face claim as per their choice. Bashing of any of the characters won't be acceptable. Offensive comments come under the crime called 'Cyber Trolling', so any comment made to abuse the character or the author would be strictly reported to cyber security agency.

This story is completely the author's imagination. No part of the story has been plagiarised. The images used are made by Microsoft AI image creating websites & also downloaded from Google. Hence, copying/stealing any part of the story will be reported under copyright infringement activity. Readers are also requested to kindly inform the author in case they find any plagiarism.

English ain't the author's mother tongue, so kindly pardon any error. Since the author is an Indian, this story will contain Hindi songs in between romantic scenes, even though the storyline belongs to Korean background.

This story will have mature contents (18+) as the plot advances. Underage & uncomfortable readers can skip the parts wherever mentioned. The author won't be responsible for anyone's discomfort since the terms & conditions are given beforehand.

 The author won't be responsible for anyone's discomfort since the terms & conditions are given beforehand

Copyright © by awwnkhi