Jealousy?

Lilo P.O.V

We got invited to a mafia party, some guy names Jackson Wang in GOT7? I don't know (IT ALWAYS HAS TO BE HIS PARTY! ALRIGHT!) , well, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Ajla and I tagged along just cause we knew Siya was gonna be there, but I guess for her moral support, we should go, I wore a grey dress with my hair open, falling over my shoulder and back, and I wore light grey jewelry to match it off, Jungkook wore a Dark grey suit, Ajla wore a white dress with white jewelry and a high bun, and Jimin wore a pearly white suit, Taehyung wore a black suit. 

 I sat in the passenger seat next to Jungkook as he gave me his phone to play a song, I played Deep End by Felix, my favorite K-pop idol in Stray Kids, I looked over at Jungkook who had a neutral expression, I analyzed his face and noticed a hint of.....jealousy? I looked back at Ajla, who was sleeping on Jimin's shoulder and rolled my eyes, I looked at the front, singing along with the song, as we reached the party, I saw Rohit's car, and I roll my eyes, entering the party with Jungkook next to me and the other three behind us, my eyes roam the place and GAWD DAMN BRUH THE HOUSE IS CRAZY IS CRAZY! (sorry if that was cringy im bored, also imagine the house I can't find a good one)

I enter, mine and Ajla's jaw dropped, looking at the interior of the house, I turn to the Jungkook, who had a amused smirk "have you not been to such parties?" He asked, holding my hand, making me blush as his smirk widens, and he pulls me closer "Stay around us alright? I don't want you getting lost" He whispered in my ear over the loud music, and I nodded, just then someone called my name.
"Lilo!"

Jungkook P.O.V

Me and Lilo both turned around to see a man with with blue eyes, hazel hair wearing a green suit with a black tie, I shrugged it off but what caught my attention, and made me mad, was that she ran to him, hugging him as he held her waist, spinning her in the air, my eyes darkened and I moved towards them when Jimin pulled me back.
"Let me go Hyung!" I scowled
"Leave them be Jungkook" Jimin pulled me and Ajla to the table, my eyes never leaving the two who were talking excitedly, but what irritated me the most was the distance between them, they had absolutely no distance, her hands on his shoulder, and his hands on her shoulder....my eyes darkened even more if possible, and I turned away to control myself.

(finally updated!)