Someone's In Trouble - Jane Seymour and Anne Boleyn

Cathy snuggled into Anne as the queens settled down after dinner

Cathy snuggled into Anne as the queens settled down after dinner. Only Jane was missing from the group as she was still in the kitchen. After a few minutes, Jane enters the room with a look on her face that none of the queens are familiar with. "Anne, can I speak to you for a minute? In private" Anne looks over at Cathy and carefully adjusts her position before getting up. "Ooh, someone's in trouble" Catie rolls her eyes, knowing what's coming next. "It's me. I don't know why I did that" Anne continues. Kitty snorts, a little too loud. "It's not funny Kitty" Jane lightly reprimands her, before walking into the kitchen. Anne gets up and follows Jane, lightly ruffling Kitty's hair as she passes. Kitty melts into Anne's touch, letting out an annoyed whimper when Anne removes her hand before sighing as Anna picks up where Anne left.

Anne follows Jane into the kitchen. Despite the joke she had made, she was nervous about this as she didn't know what she was in trouble for. Jane pushes the door shut and Anne freezes knowing this can't be good. Jane turns to face Anne and immediately spots how scared she is. "It's okay Annie I'm not mad at you"