side chapter: mourn of a loss part 2

Don't own anything

Just ocs:

Author pov:

Momo hanakai & foulke martin arrived at their large house. Their pet large owl happy to see her owners.

It hopped on momo's right arm she gave it a kiss. She fed him foulke cooked lunch. Looking his old photo of him kyuren kyogi & pip.

Owl name sparky has her own door she often flies out. She went out to get anything to snack on like Japanese giant hornets. Long time couple ate lunch together tv on watching maximum exposure.

Momo is so heart broken of what she saw. Pip dying sacrificing for kyuren to unleash his power.

Her heart ached. Her hand on her face, she hadn't felt like this for a long time. Foulke sat next to her he rubbed her back softly.

Foulke: don't hold back you're tears

Momo she tackled him he hugged her back giving her a loving squeeze. She sobbed on his white shirt. He knows how it feels to loose someone he's close too.

Momo: foulke kun .... why i .. don't understand ...she was a friend to me. She is such a wonderful cat foulke kun.... i ... i don't want ... you to.... die .... no .. more please...

Foulke: i know. I will never leave you💗

Momo: you so damn kind

Timeskip:

Momo wakes up 5 hours later its sunset. She looks up where sparky is. Owl is taking a nap.

Blanket over her. She must have cried in her sleep. She looks where the computer desk is.

Foulke watching a podcast with his headphones on

Foulke watching a podcast with his headphones on. Main tv screen shows his custom F/C - 15 MGT

 Main tv screen shows his custom F/C - 15 MGT

(Ooc space fighter)

Foulke turns to her. Momo leans & kisses him. She walks away moving & swaying her hips she walks up stairs she turns to them sticking out her tongue licking her soft pink lips.

Foulke knew what she wants he ain't no chad. He press record stood up removing the headphones & walks up.

Sparky:

Foulke: hush sparky i'm a simp

To be continued:

Later