5 x 7

Five was screaming at Seven when Seven finally snapped.

"FIVE!!! IM SICK OF UR DUMBASS SCREAMING AT ME ALL THE FIVKING TIME!!!!! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DIDNT LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE IT WHEN I GAVE YOU HICKEYS!!! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT THIS IS ALL AN ACT, FIVE!"

Five was speeechless... but their shock turned into anger as the other numbers stared.
"Seven, you BITCH!!! You weren't supposed to say that out loud!"

"Oh what??? That we secretly meet up and MAKE OUT???? ALL THE TIME-???" SEVEN SHOUTED.

"YES!!!" Five shouted back. "NOW ALL THE OTHERS KNOW WE MAKE OUT!!!"

"GOOD!!!" Seven laughed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Five said, fuming.

"MAKE ME!" Seven retorted

Five decided to make Seven shut up in a special way...
They grabbed Seven and kissed them passionately. All of the other numbers gasped in shock.

Seven's eyes widened, but they smirked and melted into the kiss, grabbing onto Five and kissing back just as passionately.
The other numbers stared in shock as Five and Seven started French kissing. Eight vomited and ran away.

(Time skip)

After a while, Seven and Five stopped making out. All of the other numbers had run away due to their repulsion.

"Five... I have something to tell you."
Seven said, panting.

"What?"

"I'm in love with you..." Seven blushed and looked down shyly.

"That's fucking obvious." Five muttered sassily.

"But... do you like me back?" Seven asked hopefully.

"No shit." Five said.

"WHAT?? Really?" Seven asked excitedly, beaming.

"Yes. Now, let's go reproduce."

THE END.

What numbers do y'all want me to do next?