Prologue

Death

Death is something unavoidable to everyone. Death is something to be scared of and something to be feared at, it doesn't have a physical appearance it just comes and goes. For some people it will be in a form of knife, car, train, etc. I've always been fond of death and all the negative things, I've never been fond of gods or positive things. I've always hated the gods for putting me into this life.

It doesn't help being surrounded by so many positive things. My Mother Renee whose attitude is filled with so much positively that it makes my stomach upset it's not that I hate her it's just being the exact opposite makes me feel like a weirdo like i don't belong here, And her boyfriend Phill being around doesn't help either him and her combined just makes it worse than i sometimes want to actually throw up.

And being a twin but looking nothing alike makes i and her even more weird, i mean she has brown hair and chocolate brown eyes mean while i have thick, long, wavy silver hair and multicolored dark eyes, Although Bella(Isabella) is always awkward, weird, and is always distant from others while i on the other hand is cold at first but soft and sweet only to the ones who are truly kind, polite, and nice. Bella always turns to me for comfort since we both share everything with eachother (well except for my powers part since only hand full of people knows about it), Mom amd I are always worried about her safety since she is clumsy and when i say clumsy i mean really really clumsy, She literally tripped on two flights of stairs and fell out of a window. Because of that Mom, Dad (Charlie), Phill, and I were even more worried about her. So, In order to stop making everyone anymore worried than they already are I decided to go live in forks with Dad and Bella, And protect them from any kind of danger supernatural or normal.