CHAPTER 3

As I approached my house I saw a silver volvo car in front of the house and Edward was standing at the side waiting for Bella to come out. He turned to me as I approach him.

'' Good Morning Nyx ''

He smiled and said

'' Morning ''

I greet him in return. I decided to warn him, Since he was alone.

'' Hey Edward, Can I talk to you ''
I stood in front of him, arms crossed across my chest.

He looked at me for a moment and straighten his posture.

'' Sure ''

'' I know that, you know that Bella is different. So, don't you dare hurt her ''

I tensed the aura around me so he will get the hint and not mess up his relationship with Bella.

'' I don't even think about hurting her ''
He said

I chuckled

'' Now Now, we both know that is not true ''

'' I'm sorry ? ''

I signed and said

'' Look, I know that your family's different from your kind but just because your different doesn't make you and your family less dangerous ''

'' I don't know what you are talking about. ''

He tried to pretend like he knows nothing. I signed again.

'' All I'm asking for is that keep her safe and away from your kind ''

He just looked at me in the eyes and tried to read my mind but I blocked him out.

I turned around and was about climb the steps to my front door, But stopped and looked at him again.

'' And stop trying to read my mind bloody bloodsucker ''

I told him in a low voice but I know he will hear me thanks to his vampire hearing.

Just when I entered the house Bella came down the stairs.

'' Morning Bells ''

I greeted her.

'' Hey Nyx ''

Bella greeted in return.

'' Edward's waiting for you ''

I told her.

'' Thanks, Where did your running took you this time ? ''

She asked as we both walked to the kitchen.

'' La Push beach, even though it's always gloomy here the beach and woods seems to pick up my sprit up and give me energy ''

She chuckled

'' I forgot how much you love it here ''

'' Oh yes, No matter where we go or how many times we moved with mom and Phil I always missed forks and the woods and especially dad. I missed him so much, I always wanted to spend time with him just like back when we were kids ''

'' I remember how much you ramble about how you miss him after your phone calls with him ''

'' Yes, Anyway you better get going you don't want to be late now do you ''

She looked at the clock her eyes widened at the time

'' Oh shit, Bye Nyx, love you ''

'' Bye, love you too ''