Chapter 16. The cheerleading incident.

(Girlies, even if your not athletic, here you are, because when your delulu you can delu anything😘💋)

It seems your question was answered, you know, of where all the girls could be..

"Oh y/n, by the way the girls are waiting for you in the changing rooms, said they couldn't find you during the interval but told us to tell you to go to them, Mina said it's urgent!" Kaminari said to you seriously,

"Wait really, why what's going on, are they okay?" You asked, worried for your friends and your best friend.

"I don't know but the interval isn't actually over for I'd say, another 20 minutes, I'd go to them while you still can!!!" He said, more urgently, making you stand up and thank him, you web slinged down and heard gasps and people chatting about seeing you quickly rush away.

You got to the girls room and saw them all in there, Mina immediately grabbed your arm and pulled you in,

"YOUR FINALLY HERE, girl. We were looking everywhere for you." She said, inching her face closer to yours and shoving a cheer uniform towards you, "NOW GO AND GET CHANGED?!?" She demanded playfully,

"What why-" why did you need to change, when we're you even told about this?

"STOP ASKING QUESTIONS GIRL HURRY!"

Damn. You did not expect to be put into a short cheerleading outfit when he told you it was urgent and they needed you. But you know what, you looked good.

"Since when did we have to wear these?" You asked the girls, laughing, you don't remember signing up to do this?

"We'll Kaminari and mineta told me and Jirou that mr aizawa told us to do this!" Momo explained,

"And you didn't think twice?" You asked raising you eyebrows and smirking, you could tell that she didn't get the hint, but she deffo would once you were out there.

You were feeling confident in this uniform, because you all looked good, and you didn't know if they knew it, but you deffo did, as they exited the girls room, you and Mina were the last ones out.

"Mina. You look SO fine."

"GIRL YOU TOO, we're gonna have that whole crowd falling in LOVE with us."

"Literally. Come on we need to take a picture real quick, we can catch up to them in a minute" you both went to where your things were and took out your bags, you went infront of the mirror in the girls bathroom and did a little photo shoot before running to catch up with the girls before they could make an entrance without you.

You walked out together and this peeked a lot of attention, just like you and Mina said it would

"Uh, hold up, LOOKS LIKE CLASS 1A IS GOING FULL ON FAN SERVICE!!" Mic shouted in amusement as all of the girls in class got in a line,

"WHAT, YOU TRICKED US?!? YOUR GONNA REGRET THIS." Momo yelled shamefully as Kaminari and mineta drooled with eachother. Ew.

"I hate those guys." Jirou said as she threw her pom poms on the floor

"WELL WE DO HAVE A LITTLE TIME BEFORE THE FINALS START AND I DO KINDA LIKE THESE UNIFORMS SOOOOO HOW ABOUT WE JUST ROLL WITH IT!" Toru exclaimed, you threw your arm around her invisible shoulder,

"NOW THATS THE SPIRIT GIRLLLL!" You said as she started to dance

"YOU SAID IT SISTER!" Mina added, each hyping eachother up,

"ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?!?" Jirou exclaimed, blushing like crazy and embarrassed.

A second later, as the interval came to an end, mic announced the next events

"THE 16 STUDENTS IN THE TOP FOUR GROUPS WILL BE FIGHTING ONE ON ONE IN TOURNAMENT STYLE, I PROMISE YOUR NOT GONNA WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!"

Everyone grouped together in the stadium midnight explained the 1-1 battles we were fighting next in further detail, and ojiro withdrew, along with Shoda, from class 1B, as they had only gotten there by being 'puppets' to shinso.

He said he didn't want to lose his pride, and you all tried to convince him however he could, but he didn't want to continue, and didn't face any of us wearing the cheer costumes. Wow. They really were effective.

"SHODA, OJIRO, YOUR WITHDRAWN, now let's see, we'd have to move up 2 students from the 5th place cavalry battle to have enough contestants. TETSU TETSU AND SHIOZAKI HAVE ADVANCED TO THE FINAL!"

As it showed on the screen to the rest of the crowd, that your first battle would be with iida, he approached you and declared that he was going to win, and try his best to beat you.

"We'll see about that legs." You replied, knowing you had this in the bag.