Chapter 3: The Opening Ceremony + Pop Quiz

ONE WEEK LATER...

DS123: Hello and welcome to The 1st ever Couple Games! This week, 4 Couples will battle out to become the best couple out of the whole SMG4 Crew

SMG1: That's right, DS123... whoever will win The Games by the end of the week... will win the Golden Heart Trophy, a Holiday to Wuhu Island and a life-time supply of free Spaghetti!

SMG2: They will all compete in different events... there's Basketball, Turf War and there's even an Obstacle Course, along the way.

DS123: So technically, it's an SMG4 version of Mario Sports Mix.

SMG1: I get it.

DS123: I call it; SMG4 Sports Mix... Or, I should've called it; War of the Couples.

SMG1: Also, each team will receive Points in this competition! 1st place gets you 10 points... 2nd, 5 points... 3rd, 3 points... and 4th gets you only 1 point.

DS123: Also, if there is any cheating or any fighting during the events... there will be a disqualification and that will mean, an Instant 4th place finish in the event!

SMG2: Anyways, it's time to meet our Teams!

SMG1: Release the Pipes!

The Teams came out.

DS123: In the Green Pipe

DS123: In the Green Pipe... the Man is a Scaredy Cat and the Woman is a Confused Jester... it's Luigi & Pomni!

Luigi: Pomni & I will be Number One!

Pomni: We're gonna win by doing absolutely nothing!

DS123: In the Red Pipe... the Man might be a Spaghetti-eating idiot, but that idiot belongs to the Woman... and the idiot got her Pregnant with 2 children... it's Mario & Meggy!

Meggy: Watch out, y'all... I'm a Double-Jointed Girl and I have Flexible Legs.

Mario: Yeah, no wonder why we have 2 kids... if you know what I mean. 😏

DS123: In the Blue Pipe... the Man is a famous Meme Lord and the Woman is a Meta Runner who also got Pregnant... it's SMG4 & Tari!

SMG4: I like Memes!