Exploding Volcanos

"Again- I'm so sorry that happened to you Kirishima and part of it was my fault. If I didn't leave for a stupid doctors appointment none of this would've happened...For future purposes I'll be sure to be careful with the substitues that watch over my class" Mrs. Joke says. She's apologized almost fifty times already and Kirishima knows deep down none of it was her fault. Everyone needs to go see a doctor every once in awhile for their mental and physical health. If anyone should take the blame it's Dante....That's just common sense. "It's okay Mrs. Joke! Really it is- besides, today is going great for me. It's Friday and the weekend is right around the corner and so is the football game this week! This week will be my first time going to one of our schools games! and I'm so pumped for it....And- I finished my project which means I'll have a free one hundred in your class" Kirishima replies, trying to lighten the mood and it seems to work because Joke puts on a smile and laughs. "Yeah...Speaking of projects I need you all to bring your project up to the front of the class to present when I call your group" She clears her throat before grabbing a sheet of paper. "Kaminari and Jiro....Bring your project to the front please" She asks and Kirishima notices Jiro ruffle Bakugos hair when she walks by, causing the blonde to smirk and slap her ass. "Katsuki keep your hands to yourself!" Mrs. Joke replies to the interaction, rolling her eyes with a long sigh. "This is our epic volcano! I named it Fred" Kaminari says, causing a few laughs to form around the room. "Imagine naming a fucking project" Bakugo grumbles under his breath from the seat next to Kirishimas. Ever since the redhead got sexually assulted by Dante, Bakugo has been sitting in the desk next to his and Kirishima tries not to think about it too much but he can't help but wonder why. "Kaminari I love what you did to your volcano! You gave it arms and drew a smiley face on it. Your creativity is wholesome so you both deserve a one hundred" Mrs. Joke exclaims, causing Jiro to give Kaminari a high five before they both take their seats again."Next is Izuku and Todoroki" She calls, causing the two boys to stand and head to the front of the classroom with their project. When they sit their volcano on the desk however, the class notices something odd about their volcano. It has green broccoli at the bottom and when Mrs. Joke questions it Todoroki picks a piece of broccoli up and eats it. "We thought it'd be cool to have edible grass around our volcano!" Izuku explains happily, earning them an instant one hundred. "Next is Kirishima and Bakugo!" Mrs. Joke yells and Bakugo gets out of his chair with ease, easily removing his hands from his pockets as he stands and the two immediately make their way to the front of the class with their own volcano. Kirishima sets their said volcano on the table and clears his throat. "Theres really nothing speacial about our volcano...It's just a volcano" Kirishima says with a sheepish smile, causing it to fade the moment the class laughs at him. "Oi, stop laughing you fuckwads! Did yall forget volcanos were supposed to explode?" Bakugo asks, inturrupting the classes laughter and he immediately pulls out a remote and presses a button on said remote. The action causes Kirishima to tilt his head a bit in confusion. "Our volcano is nothing to fuck around with you noobs" Bakugo announces before theres an unkown fizzing sound coming from their project. Kirishimas eyes widen a bit when theres suddenly red fog coming from their volcano and when Kirishima looks over at Bakugo the blonde explains almost instantly "I put a mini red fog machine in there last night you big fool-" Bakugo stops talking when Kirishima grins and offers him a high five. Bakugo looks at Kirishimas offered hand before rolling his eyes with a smile and finally, accepts his high five in front of the entire class, causing some weird looks and hushed whispers. "Wow!! You boys really went all out huh? I was going to give you boys a fifty for Bakugos vulgar launguage but....This made up for it" Mrs. Joke says and Bakugo stuffs his hands in his pockets before replying "If anyone deserves a fifty it's shitty Deku with his no good edible grass" He jokes, causing two of his football groupies to laugh. The class ends soon after that and now Kirishima is currently sitting in his boring enrichment class. A few minutes in said class there comes a knock on the door and when Kirishima looks over he notices Mina come in the room. She makes her way behind Midnights desk and whispers in her ear. Midnight smiles softly and nods before Mina leaves, causing confusion to stir in Kirishima but Midnight clears her throat and theres suddenly all eyes on her. "Okay class Mina just informed me on some awfully late news but prom is on it's way! I know it's sudden but it's very true indeed. If you guys have your eyes on someone special then you might wanna hurry and ask them to prom. The prom dance will be celeberated next week on Friday- Yes, it's very soon I know but the good news is we won't have to wait so long" Kirishimas heart races just thinking about asking a certain tall, strong, handsome, and god awfully perfect blonde to prom. Kirishima sighs and puts his earbuds in his ears, listening to whatever comes on until the class ends. On his way back to the dorms, Kirishima can't help but think about how he'll ask Bakugo to prom...Or if he'll even ask at all- He probably won't considering Bakugo shows no intrest in other boys. The thought causes a weird pang to hit Kirishimas heart but he ignores it like he always does and keeps moving foward. Once the redhead makes it inside the dorm building he immediately makes his way into the elevator and waits until he's on the top floor. "Must suck huh-?" Kirishima suddenly hears down the hall, causing him to stop in his tracks and hide behind a wall, peeking around it to see Jiro standing infront of Bakugos open door. She has her arms crossed and Bakugo stands infront of her and infront of his door. "Just- answer my fucking question and stop being difficult Jiro, if you won't go to prom with me than I'll ask another cheer leader, it's not like their all in fuckin' love with me" He taunts her and Kirishima can feel his heart sink a bit when she sighs and moves into him, standing on her tippy toes and easily placing her lips on his in a soft kiss. Bakugo only chuckles in between kisses and wraps his arms around her waist before easily pulling the both of them in his room and away from prying eyes. Kirishima regrets the thought of even asking the blonde to prom...And the moment he hears a belt being removed when he walks past Bakugos room, he forgets all about prom.

Stupid shitty ass prom.
___________________________________
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏"
Word count- 1240