2 - Commercial

•Y/N POV•

It's been about a week since I've been at the hotel, and it has been so much better than my shitty ex boyfriend's house. Angel is fun, except whenever he goes a little over the top with his horny shit. Charlie is a sweetheart, and Vaggie is kind, definitely don't wanna get on her bad side tho. Husk always seems grumpy, and Alastor...

Alastor.

He is a constant mystery. I always watch him when he's in the room, and his smile never fades. He always observes, and speaks up whenever needed for the conversation. His fading in and out of the shadows to move around is always jarring, but I'm getting used to it.

I sighed in thought, sitting next to Angel as he lounged over the rest of the couch.

Angel looked over. "What's got you all huffy?"

I looked over. "I'm just thinking is all... this week's been so much better than my last 10 years in hell, and I really enjoy being with you all..." I shrug. "I guess..."

Angel raised a brow. "Ya guess what?"

I shook my head. "I don't know... Alastor has been so mysterious with his giant never-fading smile... like, I wish I could get to know him better..."

Angel rolled his eyes. "Ha! Good luck with that. Listen, it's probably best to just let him be... he's, uhhh... I mean he's an Overlord, I don't think he wants anyone knowin' his business..."

I nod. "I mean, true I just... I dunno..." I sighed.

Angel frowned a bit, then sat up. "What if we went out for drinks? Get wasted and have some fun~"

I chuckled a bit. "That's supposed to help...?" I teased.

Angel blinked. "Uhh, it's havin fun! Letting loose~ and we can fuck anybody we want!"

I smiled. "Sounds fun, but we're trying to be redeemed... fucking around is what got me down here to begin with..."

"Oh really? That's it?" Angel asked. "No drugs? No murder? Just... partying and having sex?"

I shrug. "I suppose, I probably also got drunk much more than I should've, and maybe some of my drinks were spiked... I'm also non-binary and bi, and I don't think the guy upstairs likes us queers..."

Angel nods a bit. "Sucks to be him, we're the most fun~"

I laughed a bit. "I suppose we are..." I looked around.

Alastor came up out of the shadows behind the couch. "Ahhh I see you're already here!" He walked around infront of us.

I tilted my head. "For...?"

"For the picture show, of course!" He hit the top of the tv with his microphone staff.

Angel blinked. "What about the TV?"

Alastor had his usual big smile and wide eyes. "Charlie had me make a commercial for this hotel! We're about to watch it.." he said, then watched as Charlie and Vaggie came in and sat down.

I blink. "Oh, is that why you've been going around with a camera?"

Alastor hums lowly. "Unfortunately..." his smile looking more like a grimace.

Charlie claps. "Alastor! Show us what you've made!"

Alastor nodded, then played the commercial. He smiled widely the whole time, clearly very proud of what he's done.

I raised a brow as I watched it, knowing with a commercial like that, even I wouldn't want to stay here. Even Charlie's disaster of a news appearance made the hotel seem better than this.