CHAPTER 1: kira

*6am February 14*

I let out a loud yawn. A tear trickled down my cheek. THAT was a good yawn. I stretched my arms and legs, so good  it  might as well have been audible. I cleared my throat and decided that today was going to be a good day because... it's VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! I look down at my phone to see a text from Free, my bestie, "ITS LEG DAY BABY🙌,"  I never understood why leg day was her favorite day, my legs feel like  jello afterwards. I responded with, "NOT ON VALENTINE'S DAY😭." Free didn't even feel like arguing with me about changing when leg day was, mainly because I suggested it last week, only cause I was in a good mood because Gabriel, my boyfriend, asked me to be his valentine. She just responded with, "be there in 20."

I got up out of bed, and grabbed my tripod. I placed my phone on it. I have been vlogging my gym progress since January 1st (it was one of my New Year's resolutions). I added some concealer before pressing record because I was posting this on instagram, and Gabriel was going to see it. I hoped back into bed and stretched my arms out like I had just woken up. My account has been booming since the end of January, now I am getting sponsorships. Today, I was sponsored by Drunk Elephant. So I did my entire skincare routine with them, making sure to tap on each product to create a asmr-like sound. I then proceeded to make a green drink with the brand Bloom, which I actually got for Christmas, then I threw on a strawberry milkshake pink set from Lululemon.

I heard a honk from the front. Free was here! I quickly put on my Hoka's and rushed out the door.