Let's go to new School

- Mansion

an image of a person standing with both hands holding a weapon full of blood and around him many piles of corpses and flames.

"Why are you doing this!!!?"

"help!!!!"

"You should realize that no one will ever help me!!!"

"You have to be able to understand that not everyone is truly sincere"

"If you can't protect yourself then you will be used by others!!!"

*Snap

An eye with golden irises opened and showed a young man who had woken up from a dream. He looked around to check the situation and soon he finally woke up from sleep.

"I don't think avoiding reality is a good idea"

The young man was in a spacious room with a fairly luxurious mattress and it was certain that he was a child from a prominent and rich family.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji or maybe what people in the white room call him is the Masterpiece who woke up from a dream and has been running away from that place for four years.

"This is why running away from problems is not a good thing"

"I'm not running, I just need time to be really sure"

"Hey, where's the version of me who always doesn't hesitate and always makes different plans that I've known all this time?"

"Even though you say it won't make me happy or anything"

"Okay, then let's enjoy the breasts and thighs of your servants."

"not this shit anymore"

"Meh, you're no fun but just remember that I'll always be your other half."

If other people saw this, they might think him was stressed because him were talking to himself, but in reality Ayanokouji was talking to his Alter Ego.This version of Alter Ego is the opposite of his current personality and has been his friend since he was eleven years old.

The other version of himself looks quite weak but he can always help when it comes to things that were never taught in that room, however, if it goes too far he will usually ignore the advice.

"Kiyotaka-sama, today is morning, isn't it time for you to enter your new school?"

The bedroom door opened to reveal a graceful and beautiful woman wearing a blue maid dress, silver hair, long braids, and red eyes.

"Ohhh yeah, my favorite Milf"

Kiyotaka ignored the comment and he answered "I already did, but I'm sorry for making you come here, Grayfia-san."