Blood in the Pool

- Men's Changing Room

"damn dude, what a fucking scary on your body"

"don't listen to him, I think it's cool"

as expected when all the men changed into swimsuits, there were several people who were amazed by Kiyotaka's body especially with several scars that looked scary.

"You're really going through a hard time, huh?" Sakamoto said and slightly thought that the man in front of him was not something normal.

"At least, I'm still alive" Kiyotaka thought back to that time when he was in the outside world and not in the White rooms.

"You're the type who never runs away" Jaune praised and felt jealous of such a body that trained So hard.

"I'm sure you are a strong person" Arata nodded.

"No, I'm just an ordinary person" Kiyotaka denies that he is the strongest even though the reality is like that.

"This school's swimsuits are quite tight too" Issei doesn't seem comfortable in those clothes.

"At least, that part doesn't stand out clearly" Eiichiro grumbled and Saiki tried not to laugh.

"I want to see oppai- oppai in girls' swimsuits" Kazuma wore a lecherous grin.

"Don't blame me that you will be beaten by Fujiwara again." Arata warned and at least he might still be able to restrain himself.

Kiyotaka saw that the two people were familiar with each other and it seemed like they had been friends for a long time and that could be seen from their conversation style.

"C'mon we can't keep Sensei waiting"

.
.

Xxxxxxxxxx

.
.

- Swimming pool

"Even though it's indoors, the swimming pool is really spacious"

It's quite unsurprising given the size of this school, there are really lots of swimming pools inside and it's like the ones at the Olympics.

Eiichiro whispered "look Kiyotaka, this is what is called the beauty of school girls' swimsuits"

Kiyotaka just nodded then Eiichiro immediately gathered with Kazuma and Arata, when he looked in the other direction he saw girls in swimsuits.

"they are all big, let's start with the blonde one"

"Which one?"

"Let's choose whichever one, but I like the blonde German half-breed"

"How did you know?"

"Instinct"

Because the direction of the conversation was getting more and more rambling, Kiyotaka chose to just ignore it but realized that there was one girl who was not in the crowd.

Because it was none of his business, he chose to sit quietly on the edge of the pool while watching everyone who seemed to have really mixed in and there were some who were alone.

"Master, why don't you join them?" Asuna walked over to him and sat down with him.

"please, don't use that name when we're outdoors" Kiyotaka feels uncomfortable because many people will be curious.

"How is this outfit? I think it suits me" Asuna grinned seductively and pulled down one of her clothes a little so that her breasts were visible.

"it really suits you but, please don't do anything strange because there are lots of cameras here" Kiyotaka didn't look back and was used to this girl's nosy, somewhat lewd behavior.