Clubs and Senpai

- Library

During his time at this school, Kiyotaka usually only spent time reading a few books in the library alone and not always with Eiichiro, and he also told Asuna and the others not to be with him.

According to him, the books here are only about history, philosophy, and have nothing to do with martial arts or certain types of magic, but nevertheless there are several valuable historical books.

During break time, he had finished five books but because there was nothing interesting he chose to finish reading and try to join a club.

'like normal school life, maybe joining a club isn't a bad idea'

he will probably avoid joining sports clubs that attract too much attention and as much as possible he will avoid clubs that are sports in nature, and will join a club that may have few members.

He saw the brochures of several clubs in this school which had quite a lot from the popular to the ordinary, and that was not surprising because the area of ​​this school was as wide as a country.

"Ehhhh,Books by Aristotle and Socrates"

"Ah no, this is just a book about understanding the meaning of life"

"I think you are smart enough to understand this complicated language."

"No, I'm just a student with average intelligence"

When he was about to get up from his chair, Kiyotaka found a girl with long brown hair, red eyes, and a white headband who suddenly sat beside him.

Apart from that, the girl suddenly read the books she had brought, even though she was not sure that the girl could understand the contents of the book because the vocabulary was full of figures of speech

"Do you like reading light novels?" The girl suddenly asked while closing the book.

"It just depends on the genre, but I avoid romance themes" Kiyotaka answered.

"Just, why?" The girl asked again.

"I just don't understand someone's feelings." Kiyotaka answered that even though he had an alter ego, he was more inclined towards perversion and high lust.

"Hey, im is still cool you know even so you can ask for advice but, I suggest you read porn magazines first"

"Hah, fuck off"

"So, what do you think about this?" Girl takes out a book.

Kiyotaka saw that this book looked like it was written in her own hand and could be said to be unfinished and seemed to be experiencing something the author calls writer's block.

"So, this is your writing, Senpai?" Kiyotaka glanced slightly and knew that the girl in front of him was an upperclassman.

"Actually, I have a desire that after graduating, I will become a famous novel writer, even though I am currently in the development stage." Senpai let out a long sigh while leaning back.