New class, friends, and something new

- Class F

"the class is very quiet"

Ayanokouji looked down because his chair was on the far right near the entrance, but his head didn't move back and he just closed one of his eyes.

As predicted earlier, he really felt being stared at or watched continuously and was aware that someone in the back row of seats was staring at him.

"We know her?"

"My memory is not very clear"

The girl had the appearance of a geeky and nerdy person with black hair braided in two braids at the front with big round glasses and Kiyotaka didn't know who this girl was.

He ignored the girl for now and saw Eiichiro at the back of his row and Asuna in the middle and some people didn't realize that there was a crow perched on top.

Actually, that's one of Kiyotaka's techniques as an intermediary eye to look behind you without having to turn around and it's quite good if no one knows.

"too many cameras in this class"

Kiyotaka was aware that there were many surveillance cameras installed especially at all the students' desks and it could be assumed that these cameras were connected somewhere.

"If what we say is that this school is connected to the government then I assume our movements are being monitored, especially if we do something out of line."

"What for?"

"Let see"

?

Kiyotaka felt like his back was about to be touched and he quickly turned around and saw a tall man with neat black hair and glasses.

"Oh, your reflexes are good too" The boy praised.

"No, it's just coincidence and instinct." Kiyotaka was humble "do you want something?"

"Errr...." The boy didn't know what to say, especially since he didn't know his name "Sakamoto"

'So this is what is meant by introduction to a new place so that you can get to know each other' Kiyotaka understood that after all there was nothing wrong with giving each other names "Ayanokouji Kiyotaka"

"At least, getting to know each other with the closest people is something good because this class is quiet" Sakamoto saw that no one was talking to the people closest to them and was busy with themselves.

"ah, I see" Kiyotaka realized that there was no one who had the ability to lead or at least someone who could open this atmosphere of silence.

Apart from that, they were busy with each other and there were also some who were already familiar with choosing their group circle but this atmosphere was quite awkward too.

"God damn it, why is this class so fucking quiet!!!" A short brown-haired boy with a look like a fool complained with harsh curses.

"What are you expecting something like? Burning down the school? So that the atmosphere becomes busy" A girl with whitish blonde hair with blue eyes having a gal-like appearance answered the short man earlier.

"oh come on, at least you all talk and introduce yourselves" The short boy answered.

"Why? Besides, if you want to get to know each other, just look at your names on your respective tables." The girl had long, curled yellow hair with green eyes and a slightly fierce face "And why do I have to be in this class and not with Hayato?"

"tch, simp" The boy with messy blue hair grumbled and was lucky the girl didn't hear those words.

"If you want to protest, why not protest directly to the principal and state your complaint?" The blonde boy spoke