1

College.
This is going to be my first year in college. I got accepted into my dream college, my dream major and with my best friend which is insanely good.

Even though I come from a wealthy family who can pay as much as I need to study wherever I want, that wasn't the case, I got accepted by my own hard work and I managed to get a scholarship.

Fucking Shiganshina! It's massive everyone wants to be accepted there and I managed to get in!
However, this wasn't the case for my best friend Sasha. Sasha is not exactly the smartest so she managed to get in by her father's wealth and connections. Good for her, that means we both get to study what we like together and live the best life while we're at it.

"Are you done packing, hoe?" Sasha's voice was hardly audible due to the food in her mouth.
"I'm guessing you asked if I'm done packing right? Yes I'm done, you?" I made sure to click on "Speaker" Before placing my phone on the bed so I'll still be able to hear her as I change my clothes.

"Yeah I am. So how you feeling about this?" She asked.
"I'm so excited to have a fresh start, a brand new fresh start, but also nerves. Hey didn't you say you have a couple of friends who go there?" I remember Sasha once told me something about two close friends of hers, who are a year older than us at Shiganshina.

"Yes girl Connie and Jean! I'm so excited for you to meet them!"
"Okay then let's go sleep we gotta wake up earlyyyyy uh I prolly won't even be able to sleep."
"Can't relate I can always sleep hehe bye." She hung up, and before I knew it I found myself abusing my lip out of stress.

"These are the dorms? Damn they kinda freakyyy."
"Sash please we just got here plus they look cool stop being dramatic as fuck." I said as I took my massive suitcase and struggled to move towards the dorms.

"Hey ladies, can we help you carry your bags?" A tall blond guy who looks like he hasn't missed a single gym day approached us, he was standing next to another tall brown haired guy who was less bulky.

"Woah that'd be amazing actually!" Sasha threw her bags at the two men and rushed towards the building, I got so embarrassed like girl at least carry one bag with you!

"Sorry about her, she's a bit childish don't mind her. Oh and thanks for the help." I smiled politely as I took two of my bags and started walking.
"Nah yall are good, give me those and go follow her it's fine we can carry them."
"You sure?" I asked shyly.
"Hell yeah."

"Right here yes. By the way are you guys free tonight? We're inviting you to dinner as a thank you."
"Yes we are, but come on it's just a few bags we didn't do much." The blondie was doing all the talking, the other guy was so shy he didn't say a word all this time.
After some convincing they agreed,which is why we exchanged numbers after they told us their names. They then left.

"Ayo the blondie Riner is so fine bro I would get down and dirty if you know what I mean.." Sahsa said with a stupid smirky face.
"Girl no he isn't all that, his body yeah okay maybe but he isn't my type."
"Sush he is literally so fine!!"
"Kay Sash gonna take a shower while you drool over him."

The water was amazing, warm and nice on my skin. God, I love taking showers.

I got out with a towel wrapped around my body covering me from chest to thigh, my hair was dripping wet down my shoulders, I walked into my closet and picked up a tight black long sleeved shirt, a pair of dark blue low waist flared jeans, pink socks, black underwear.
I turned around to start getting dressed..

"Shit!"
"What the fuck is going on and who are you??!"
"Bro I'm sorry I was just walking around and-"
"You mean lurking!"
"You should've closed the blinds anyway!"
"I forgot to! Just leave before I call security on you!"