4

"Wasn't this supposed to be a night game? We haven't played a single game yet." Hitch said as she huffed in annoyance.
"Yeah she's right we've only been laying around, let's do something." Armin said as he took his zip up hoodie off.

"I have the game mafia here prepared for y'all." Connie got the game and sat down on the floor, we all followed him and he started preparing the game. Eren took the remote control and opened spotify as he played an A$AP Rocky playlist in the background. 

"How do we play this though?" Historia asked.
"In mafia, there are 2 teams: the mafia and the townspeople. The mafia try to eliminate the townspeople while the townspeople try to guess who's in the mafia. Each mafia game includes a detective and a doctor. The detective can guess a mafia member each turn while the doctor can save a townsperson each turn. Mafia is played in night cycles and day cycles. In night cycles, mafia members eliminate or kill townspeople while everyone's eyes are closed. In day cycles, players accuse and eliminate people they think might be a part of the mafia. Accused players are allowed to give defenses and a vote takes place." Armin explained and everyone nodded.

We started playing the game, which was very fun. We picked Armin as the moderator and he did an amazing job. "Everyone close your eyes, mafia open your eyes." Armin as the moderator instructed. Since I was a part of the townspeople I kept my eyes closed. After a few second Armin spoke again. "Mafia close your eyes. Now everyone open your eyes. The person who was killed is Connie." Connie sighed and took a sip from his cup. "Whores." He muttered.
"Now it's time for voting."ِ Armin announced. No one voted on me except for Sasha. 

We had so much fun playing the game and we got to discover that Eren was super good at this game regardless of the role he gets. After a little while we decided to play something else...
Spin the bottle. But in the Connie way, meaning messy rules that he made up.

If the bottle landed between two people they have to do a dare together and the person who picks the dare is whoever spins the bottle, if one refused they should take a shot of some disgusting mix that Connie had made. Most dares are sexual.

"Spin it Jean!" Connie yelled. The bottle landed on Historia and Reiner. "I dare you two to kiss for fifteen seconds!" Jean excitedly said. Reiners eyes lit up, but Ymir had other plans. She took the bottle, slammed it into Reiners chest, and crawled her way into Historia, she kissed her deeply making everyone gasp, she then took a shot and fed it into Historias mouth.

Everyone's mouth was wide open.

"Ooh god that was something.." Connie said and nervously chuckled. "I'm gonna spin." Marco said as he span the bottle, which landed on Nicolo and Sasha. Sasha blushed and looked away waiting to hear the dare. "I dare you to lick his jawline for ten seconds." Marco said as he broke into silly giggles, almost embarrassed of what he requested. Sasha leant into Nicolo, she sniffed his cologne before licking his jaw slowly, she made sure to touch his thigh while she's at it. Nicolo shivered and closed his eyes as he placed a hand on her back. Connie cheered and clapped when the ten seconds ended.

"I'll spin it!" Hitch said. The bottle landed on me and Eren. Oh my god. As much as I hate to admit but a part of me felt so fucking relieved that it landed on Eren and not anyone else.
"Okay I dare Y\N to sit on his lap until we call it a night. Facing him by the way." She said with a smirk on her face. Stop, this is too much.  "What if my legs go sore?" Eren spoke.
"Then simply take a shot." She spoke back. "Yeah no I won't, cmere." He sat himself comfortably as he spoke looking at me.

I crawled up to him and got on his lap, he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. I placed my arms around his shoulders and rubbed myself on him waiting to get comfy, he suddenly gripped my waist tightly, as he whispered. "Don't do that, I know you're just tryna' get comfy but just don't." I gulped and nodded.