3

9:00 AM

I'm so insanely late...

Is Sasha gone? She must be here because no way she'll leave without waking me up. Right?
"Sasha?" No response.
"Sasha???" Again, no response.
I checked my phone, no texts or calls from her. So I called her.

"Sasha! Where the fuck are you? Why didn't you wake me up?" I screamed as I heard her giggle.
"Sorry, Nicolo asked me if I wanted to get breakfast before class so I had to hurry."
This pissed me off.

First bad incident of the day.

I already missed a class. I have to hurry if I wanted to be on time for my second class of the day. I took a quick shower, dried my hair, put on a pair of black leggings and a tight black top, I slipped on my converse and leg warmers. For my makeup I put some eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss on. I took my bag and my fluffy black jacket as I sprayed some perfume and left.

Coffee, I want coffee. No, I crave coffee.
"Hey a black iced coffee with sugar please."
"Iced? In this cold weather?" The barista questioned as she prepared my drink.
I rolled my eyes and heard my stomach making these hungry sounds. "I want this red velvet cookie too please."
I checked the time.

10:15 AM

 I have 5 minutes before class starts.
 The barista handed me the drink and the cookie. I rushed to class and as I was walking I ran to someone...

Professor Erwin Smith. 
The person whose class I missed. Fuck.
"Oh hey young lady, you didn't show up to my class today. Any reason for that?" He said and the only thing I could focus on was his bushy browse.

"My apologies sir, I was very sick this morning I couldn't get out of bed." I lied and flashed him an apologetic smile. "Oh, I hope you're feeling better now." He smiled but I knew he didn't believe me. "Yes sir I do feel better, thank you." 

Second bad incident for the day.

I sat down and placed my books on the desk, I had finished my cookie on the way to class which was pretty yummy.
"Iced black coffee? No regular girl drinks that, you're a weirdo with all due respect." A very pretty short haired blondie who was seated next to me spoke.

"Huh? Girl It's just a drink calm down."I said as I opened my phone to check who texted me as I was asleep.
"Wait wait! Y\N?? You're Y\N right?" She studied my face with a warm smile.

"Yeah.." I said confused. "Girl I'm hitch." She smiled.
"Ohh that's you?You're so pretty!" I complimented her.
"Stop I drooled when I saw your instagram account, anyways heard we're gonna be living together!" She said as she tucked some hair strands behind her ear.
"Yeah I'm so excited honestly." I went back to my phone to check the group chats messages.

Sperm nation 💦

Connie: yall come over tonight we gon play games n shi

Marco: what time

Connie: idk whenever yall can but everyone must be here by 6 not later.

Connie: @ Y\N @ Uglybingeeatinghoe😻yall MUST come

Eren: obligatory 

Jean: hell yeah

Ugly binge eating hoe😻 : on it but lemme see Y\N first

Connie: @ Y\N bitch u better come

Y\N: oh i dont think we have anything to do tonight so sure