chapter 6

i woke up when i heard a noise. me and jack had both went to sleep after the men came in yesterday.

i looked up at the intrance and saw will walk in.

"you, sparrow. are you familiar with that ship. the black pearl?" will asked jack ingoreing me. he must be still mad i lied.

"we have heard of it" jack said eying the will.

"where does it berth?" will asked.

"where does it berth? have you not heard the stories?" jack asked.

"captain barbossa and his crew of miscreant sail from the dreaded isla de muerta. its an island that cannot be found except by those who all ready know where it is" i respond bring all attention to me.

"the ships real enough. so its anchorage must be a real place. where is it"

"why ask us?" jack shot back.

"because yoou two are pirates" will responed, eyeing me.

"and you yourself want to turn pirate?" jack asked.

"never" will exclaimed. i rolled my eyes "ya know it aint that bad will" i said, "they took miss swann" will said looking at me.

"lizzie?" i asked but im interupted by jack.

" so it is that you found a girl. well if youre intending to brave all and hasten to her rescue and so win fair ladys heart, you'll have to do it alone. i see no profit in it for me" jack said.

"if you call her by her last name surely she cant be that important" jack continued.

will slammed his fist against the bars in frustration causeing me to raise my brows as i watched him. " i can get you out of here" will stated looking from  to jack.

"both of us i hope" i said because it was getting a bit old being ingored.

"how the keys run off" jack pointed out.

wil took a moment to study the cell door before respondinng. "i help build these bares, these are half pin barrel hinges" he grabbed a nearby bench and placed it at the bottom of the cell door he was about to coninue. "with the right leverage and the proper application of strenght the door will lift free." i continued standing up. jack looked at me confused "what i help make these too"

"whats your name?' jack asked will.

"will turner" will replyed i looked to jack to see if he had realised what i did when i first meet will, but his back in turned.

"that will be short for willian i imagine. good, stroy name. no doubt named for your father, eh?" jack asked

"yes" will responed.

"uh-huh. well, mrs turner, ive changed me mind" jack stated "if you spring me from this cell i swear on pain of dealth i shall take you to the black pearl and your bonny lass. do we have an accord?" "both of us from this cell" i shot eyeing jack.

"yeah i guess she might as well come too." jack sighed.

"agreed" he and will shook hands.

great now get us out of here" i stated.

using the bench as a lever, will easily broke the cell open and me and jack quickly exited the small area where we had been locked.

"hurry. someone wil have heard that." will said looking around worried.

"not without me effects" jack stated and walk over to the grabbing his belooningand tossing me mine.

once the two pirates had the beloings once again, daila had taken her hat from the bag and dropped the bag and put the hat back on, the three made thier way quickly but quielty up the stairs to find there way out.