chapter 7

daila

it took two days to for us to get to Tortuga. without a crew and jack at the wheel i was very busy running around and trying to teach will the things on the ship and giving him some of the easier jobs. when i was not doing any of the jobs i was at the wheel to jack could sleep as i was the only other person jack trust other than himself the drive the ship. and the only reason he trusts me is because he taught me how to steer a ship himself. 

me and will sit at the front of the boat while jack stood at the back by the wheel.  

"isn't she lovely?" i smile at will as Tortuga came into sight. i could tell will wasn't happy to be going to a pirate town but he gave a small nod.

third person 

"Alright we find, Gibbs, talk with him and get him to find us a crew and supplies" jack was saying as the 3 walked along the dock as they went over their plan.  

"And get a ship" will said 

"And rum" Dalia added.

"Lots of rum, by dear sister lots" jack answered with a nod and a smile.  

the group got to the end of the dock and walked through the town.  

"I'll tell ya mate, if every town in the world were like this one, no man would ever feel unwanted" jack said as they walked.  

"Scarlet!" jack yelled as he recognized a lady walking up to the 3 

the girl just slapped jack "not sure i deserved that?" jack said as the girl walks of 

"Most likely you did jack" Dalia replied. 

"Giselle!" jack yelled again to another lady 

"Who was that?" the girl asked angry 

"Oh, that was not one" jack lied. 

"Who is she?" the girl asked angrily looking at Dalia 

"Oh, I'm one of the other girls he has been talking to!" Dalia yelled and slapped jack and the girl slapped jack on the other cheek and stormed of. 

"REALLY!?" jack asked when she left 

"What it looked fun, and you got me stranded on an isnad" she shot back. 

jack was about to reply to when will interrupted "come, on we are looking for someone aren't we?" will said "ah yes Gibbs" jack said with a nod and started walking again. 

Daila

we found Gibbs a little while later sleeping on the ground with the pigs. grabbing a bucket of water jack threw the water onto Gibbs causing him to sputter awake. 

"Curse you for breathing, you slack-jawed idiot! mothers love!" he exclaimed when he woke. he sees jack "jack! you should know better than to wake a man when he's sleeping. it's bad luck"  

"Ah fortunately i know how to counter it. the man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink. the man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking" jack said with a smile and i smirked to myself a little.

"Aye that will about do it" Gibbs nodded. another bucket was suddenly thrown at Gibbs, this one was by will "blast! I'm already awake!" he said with a yell

"That was for the smell" will said. 

"Wait? Daila is that you?" Gibbs said as he looked from will to me " it's good you see ya Laddie" Gibbs says getting up to give me a hug but i stop him  

"Maybe when you are cleaner?" i say and he looks at himself and give a nod of understanding. 

"i didn't expected to see ya again Laddie let alone both of you together?" Gibbs says looking at me and jack. 

"Well, if things had gone to plan i wouldn't be here but things don't always go to plan" i said with a shrug "but as soon as this is done i will be on my way" i added 

"To the tavern?" jack asked as we nodded. 

not long after.

we were walking to what appeared to be similar to an oversized shack, on some pieces of wood you could see Mould from the rain and weather. 

the tavern was crowed as we entered, we got drinks and went to find a drink. i was walking behind jack and Gibb and will and i  followed after a fight broke out fight in front of will but i had just enough time to pull will back so he didn't end up in the middle, "watch it in here will pirate taverns are almost more dangerous than a ship full of pirates" i say with a smile and keep walking.  

we get our drinks and walk over to a booth. "Keep a sharp eye" jack said to will as me jack and Gibbs sat as the table. 

"Now, what's the nature of this venture of your?" Gibbs asked.

"I'm going after the pearl" jack said causing Gibbs to almost choke on his rum. 

"We know where it's going to be, and we are going to take it" i continue.

"Jack, it's a fool's errand, why you two know better than me the tales of the black pearl" Gibbs said looking to me as if to ask if i am still sane for as to why I'm helping jack. 

"that's why i know what Barbosa is up to, all i need is a crew" jack said. 

i see a lady go up to will and he looks uncomfortable so i get up taking my drink and walk over to will. 

"If you could fuck of that would be most appreciated. i know he pretty but we can't all have im. Savey?." i say and put my hand on my sword. 

the lady looks like Shes about to say something but i continue "has taken lady so like i said Savey?" she grumbles but walks away.

"So will how are you liking Tortuga?" i ask but he ignores me. 

"How long are you going to not talk will?" i ask leaning next to him and take a sip of my drink. well i more drink the whole drink in one goes but we won't get into that. 

"Why didn't you tell me you knew him?" will asked angrily turning towards me. 

"Will i" i start.  

"We have known each other for years and you dint tell me i thought i could trust you?" he continued.  

"Will i didn't tell you cause if i said i knew him i would have to explain how and i only knew him since i was a pirate would you really have been friends with me all these years if i was a pirate would you have even kept it a secret?" i ask. "Would you really have not told anyone?' 

"i...." will starts but stops. 

"see will at the start i didn't realize, i was young i didn't make the connection but when i learnt more about you i realized and i was going to say something i really was but can u blame me i was a child and i had nowhere else to go i had finally found a place i didn't need to watch for my life all the time and i made friends, then i saw how you saw pirates and i didn't want to ruin it." i said. "Look im sorry for not telling you, but i don't regret it" 

will was about to say something when jack and Gibbs walked past on the way out "come on, we got work to do"