I N T R O D U C T I O N

_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴   ℌ𝔦𝔯𝔞 𝔅𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔯  _̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴

𝕆𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕝

Adventurous, kind, introverted, stubborn

"ℑ'𝔡 𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰"

"𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡!"

"ℜ𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔥𝔶𝔤𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲"

"Freaks" Surf Curse

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47                        ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

It's a pleasure to have you here dear reader. I invite you to the adventure of a girl who completely unknowingly holds a powerful legacy. Together with her, discover the secrets of ancient magic and face the most dangerous Trolls. And when the hour of trial comes, take sides.

  Defend what you love, fight until the end. May glory bathe you at dawn!

DISCLAIMER: all characters, places and stories from the Trollhunter trilogy belong to their creator and Dreamworks. I do not claim any rights to them. This story is only part of fan fiction. The character of Hira and the events related to her are protected by copyright. Please respect that. If you want to use her character in your story, ask for permission. I also ask for your understanding - English is not my first language. If you notice any mistake please let me know in a comment and I will certainly appreciate the help. The plot is based on the events from the end of season 1. The events are not 100% ripped from the original series. I put a lot of effort and commitment into this fanfiction, so please don't be shy and leave stars and comments under the chapters!

And now let the adventure begin!