23- Ciel's lover... who? 🫢

.
.
Marco didn't really gets to sleep that night. Still guilty looking at the Angel beside him sleeping. He sighed for the nth time that night. It's already 4 in the morning it's so quiet.

Ciel rubs his eyes opened it. He looks at the man beside him. The said man is griping their own shirt biting his lip his other arm on his eyes. At first Ciel is confused but he remembered what happened. Oh no he must be guilty.... Ciel thought. Ciel pouted tugging at the commanders shirts lightly.

Marco feeling the action whipped his head to his side.

"Marco.... Sleep." Ciel said worried.

"Sorry, yoi" the Pheonix mumbled.

Ciel shakes his head and whinned. "Marco~" he said already sitting on the man's stomach. He gently put his head on the mans chest and closed his eyes. "you're just concerned.... You didn't intend to scare me. Sorry for worrying you." He said.

Marco puts his hand on the Angel's back rubbing his spine up and down. Ciel shivered at the action. Ciel looks up at the man. "Marco~" he called. He kiss the man's cheek. "Calm down... What are you thinking?" He asked. The man in question open his mourh to respond.

"no I don't hate you. Silly bird~" Ciel teased.

"You...." Marco stopped "I was just about to say it, yoi" he groans. "When you guys leave I swear to asked you out when you visited again.... Did I messed up my chance yoi?" He asked concerned.

Ciel sits up "Ne Marco. Look at me?" He asked sofly.

The commander looks at him in the eye. Ciel smiled and leaned down. He pecks the man's lips then grinned. "You didn't caused my trauma to begin with. I just remembered the feeling...." He smiled "you're overthinking thing. Everyone got their traumas. So does the kiss answer your question or?" He asked.

Marco pulled him down by his nape and kiss him. Deep. Then he pulls aways. "What you did is not a kiss, yoi. This one is" he smirks at the pouty reaction of the male on top of him.

"Yes. I like you too. That's my answer Pineapple Chicken. You're slow in asking" he grinned.

The said male groaned. "I thought you can't read minds, yoi?" He asked.

"I can read your eyes" the Angel answered.

Marco is silent for a moment then sits up. Still looking at the Angel sitting on his lap he kiss him again. This time he switched their position. Now under him on his bed Ciel is laying. Passionate kiss from each other. Ciel's arms wrapped around the commanders neck and the Commander's hands roaming on the Angel's sides carassing it so gently. The Angel gasped at the action. The Pheonix smirks through the kiss and slide his tongue on the other male. The said male turns into a tomato gripping the mans hair. The commander groaned. It's getting heated the Pheonix pulls away. Seeing his art underneath him.

"Ah! Marco your nose!" Said Ciel wipping the man's bloody nose.

"That's the second time, yoi" he sighed. He pulls Ciel to sit up wuth him. "I really like you. Ciel yoi. Be mine?' he asked sweetly kissing the males both hands.

Ciel nodded smiling "I'll be Marco's!" He grinned. Then they kissed again.