24- Possessiveness...

.
.
Marco is now stroking Ciel's hair. They are laying on the bed Ciel on his chest. They are in a comfortable silence when Marco asked.  "Why'd you stopped liking Akagami, yoi?"

Ciel frowns. "You mood killer! Well I can see the future, I saw him happy with a child and a wife." He shrugged.

"Is that the only reason, yoi?" He asked.

"Hmmm .. I liked him because of the things he'll do in the future and his personally. But I think the timming of me liking him is bad because in that time I have so much important things to do. The feelings fadded because I think it's only adoration." He said. "Rimuru and Narito even suggested to steal him"

"How about my future then? Did I not end up with you, yoi?" He asked curiously.

"You end up with someone else ... Is that bad? I steal you away." He said looking up innocently.

"Why didn't you steal Akagami in the first place if you can just do that, yoi?" He asked.

"It felt wrong." Ciel said.

"What about me yoi?" Honestly Marco doesn't give a fvck about the destiny sh!t he's just curious.

Ciel looks at him and said "I want you. I want you to myself. So I'm stealing you."

And he said I'm the possessive one Marco thought looking the male on his eyes. "I'm alreay yours" he said taking the Angel's chin to kiss him. "And you're mime. Ciel yoi. Got it?" He whispers like a command as if what he said is a fact. Maybe they're both possessive...

The Angel could only nod at that. "Now my pretty Angel sleep." The commander demanded. "You still got a tea party later, yoi" he added. The Angel cuddled him and instantly falls a sleep. Marco smirked looking at the male sleeping on his chest "Finally mine, yoi." He whispers to nothing and close his eyes.
.
.
That same day in the morning Marco is already awake doing his papwerworks beside the sleeping Angel. Thatch without any sense of privacy barge into the door. Marco glared at him.

"Oops? I forgot he's with you.." the cook sweatdrops.

Marco sighs "What is it yoi?"

"Breakfast is ready" he said whispering.

The Phoenix nodded. He taps the Angel's cheeks gently. "Hey Ciel. Breakfast yoi" he whispers tenderly to the Angel's ear.

Ciel mumbled a 'good morning Pineapple Chicken' to the blonde. He opens his eyes slowly. His eyes is color red, burning-shinning blood red eyes.

Marco's eyes widen slightly but his expression turns quickly to his usual tired looking face "red eyes, yoi?" He asked.

The Angel blinked and the color turns back to its normal purple ones. He puts a grabby hands towards Marco and the man chuckled but complied. He carries the Angel with him "morning Thatch" greet the Angel.

The said cook bit his lip to suppress the need to squeal because his brother is so soft looking right now. Well because they knew him very well when you crossed out the Captain on the list, so despite the bored face expression of his brother he can tell that he's so whipped. "morning Ciel~ So are you guys together now or?" Said Thatch curious.

"Uhm!" The Angel nodded still sleepy.

Thatch punched the air and runs to the dinning hall to spread the news but before he can open the door he heard Ciel said.

"Stay." His eyes red. The said man's body automatically respond.

"Ciel yoi?" Said Marco raising a brow, he's definitely amused by the display of power.

"Sorry Thatch we want to tell everyone ourselves" said Ciel.

The cook gulped remembering the incident last night he slowly nodded. It's not good to mess with an Angel he's not that... stupid. Ciel release the command and the three of them enter the room. It's all the commanders and the Captain in the table about to start eating. When they noticed the three Curiel whistles, Fossa smirks, Jozu raised an eye brow, Kingdew is observing the situation, Vista is somehow snifflijg in the scene, Haruta giggled, Izo puts his fan on his face and the rest just looks confused. Well Marco is holding someone on his arms and Thatch looks pale. What a sight.

"Good morning sons and son-in-law" said the captain grinning.

Ciel pouts and Marco pats his head.

"Do you want to tell us something or we'll guess?" Asked Curiel.

"We're official yoi." He said with a rare smile.

Everyone gasps then everyone started asking questions in unison. The Angel groaned and Hugs the man holding him. Ciel is not a morning person.

"I heard you have a tea party with Linlin so you should eat your breakfast now, son-in-law" said the captain.

"Oyaji! Stop calling him that yoi!" Said Marco a bit flustered. The man in question only laughs.

The Angel perks up and jumps down. He flashspeed to the table and started to eat.

"Questions later, yoi" said Marco sitting beside his boyfriend.

"Do you want dessert Ciel?" Asked Haruta.

Ciel nodded eagerly. "I likes sweets!" He said.

"By the way son-in-law. How's Linlin?" Asked the Yonko.

Marco groans his Father wouldn't leave the nickname alone.

Ciel smiled. "She's getting better"

"Oh?" The Captain looks amused because after something that happened 10 years ago Big mom loses interest in finding the one piece and settled down. Like him.

Ciel suddenly looks at the roof "There's 7 Warlords but there's only 3 Emperor's.... The power balance is abit on the left side" said thinking.

"What are you implying?" Asked the Yonko interested.

Ciel grinned "appoint another Yonko." He said.

Everyone's eyes widen.  Another one?! They all thought

"You already have one in mind." The Captain said.

Ciel nods "Shanks. He's gaining more allies and popularity. He's raising." He said eating the pudding on his plate.

Eveyone looks at each other then to Marco. Marco who doesn't give a fvck continues eating. Ciel is his now he's not worried.

"Won't you really join my crew son-in-law?" Asked Captain.

Ciel giggled. "Nope! The power balance will go south if one of us joins any pirate crews." He said. "Besides... We're runnig the Government too" he said depression lingering on his voice.

The Captain laughs and didn't push the topic anymore. Then Ciel glowed.

Ciel looks very unimpressed his eyes turns gold. "Oh no I forgot to call... They're flipping the whole Island to find me..." He said standing up then bowed "sorry!" Then he disappeared.

"Well there goes your boyfriend Marco." Said Thatch.

Marco sighs "Well he shouldn't have been here in the first place, yoi" he said.

Thatch puts his hands in surrender. "Ain't doing that sh!t show again. I don't want nightmares" he said.

Everyone laughs at the comment remembering what happened last night.

"So.. details?" Said Haruta excited.

Marco for the nth time already sighs and begins the story.