Ripper Stefan x Reader[smut/lemon]

You hadn't seen Stefan in a while. Ever since he's been on the road with Klaus he's been absent from your life. You've missed him but you've also lost hope that you'd ever get him back because unlike Elena you were realistic.

"If he doesn't want to be found he won't be found." You told Elena two weeks ago.

"He's out there I know it. And I'm going to find him." Elena had said.

"You're missing the point. He doesn't want to be found." You responded.

"Just because you've given up on him doesn't mean I have or will." Elena had said before storming off.

The fact that Elena thought you'd given up on him was absurd. You hadn't told Elena at the time because you didn't want her to accuse you of 'stealing her man' but you've been keeping an eye on him from a safe distance away.

You didn't really care about you just wanted to make he was safe and wasn't doing anything he'd regret. You told yourself this many times but the truth was that you did care for him a lot but he was with Elena.

But Elena and Damon had gotten closer since Stefan's departure with Klaus. So close in fact that you were starting to question if they were hooking up.

You tried to refocus your attention on sleeping but you kept feeling like you were being watched and when you turned over one last time you found out why.

There he was in all his glory, Stefan Salvatore staring at you. Once he realized you had noticed him he turned on your bedside table. "Y/N?" He said leaning closer to you.

He had this evil glint in his eyes. This wasn't the Stefan you knew and loved. This was ripper Stefan, no humanity Stefan. He leaned forward and smiled at you.

"Stefan?" You asked not sure if it was actually him. "Yes?" He asked. "What are you doing here?" You asked. "Just visiting." He responded.

His eyes racked over your body like he was absorbing every inch of you. Like your body was water and his eyes were the sponge. You swallowed hard and tilted your head in that adorable way he loved.

"What about Klaus?" You asked scared of how much trouble Stefan could get into if Klaus found out where he went. "That doesn't matter." He whispered.

He came even closer laying down next to you on the bed. "What are you doing?" You asked moving away from him which only gave him more room to move closer.

"I've missed you." He says. "That doesn't really answer my question." You responded. "Do you want to know why I'm really here?" He asked getting even closer to you.

"I'm not sure." You said slightly scared yet intrigued by what he might do. "I'm here because I can't stop thinking about you. About my hands on your body, and what it might feel like to be inside you." He said raising his eyebrows at you in a challenge.

You gasped not entirely sure what to say. You could feel yourself getting wet just be his words and you wondered what it would feel like for him to be down there touching you.

You leaned closer to him. "What do you say?" He asked. "That'd be nice." You responded kissing him. He took that kiss as an invitation to do what he wanted.

He pulled you even closer to him to where he was practically on top of you. He smiled down at you putting his hands on your painties. He was teasing you.

'We'll two can play at that game you thought." Before he could react you put your hand on the bulge of his jeans. He inhaled sharply and grabbed your hand before you could do more.

"Impatient, aren't we?" He asked even though he already knew the answer. "It's only fair." You responded. He smirked at you and got up and had his pants and shirt off within seconds.

"Better?" He asked laying down next to you. "Much." You said reaching down to touch his member. He moaned softly at your light touch. You pulled down his boxers so you could get a better view.

He gasped when you put him in your mouth. "E-asy, s-low." He said. You slowed down but only slightly. You started to rub him gripping his member with both hands. You sucked his member wanting to hear his precious sounds again.

He rewarded you with soft moans and some bucking. "E-asy, oh god, mmm." He said. He was close you could tell. You sucked more while twisting and rubbing.

"Oh god. I'm gonna...fuck." He said before coming in your mouth. He pulled you closer and kissed you. "That was wonderful. Looks to me like you should be rewarded." He said pushing you down to where he was on top of you.

His face was between your legs his hands holding both of your legs open leaving you completely exposed. "Your so wet." He said.

He started by licking and sucking your clit moving in circles which about had you undone. He stuck his tongue in and out. in and out, again and again. "Oh god. Feels s-oo g-pod. Mmm" you moaned.

You held his hair for support. You were so close. "God please." You begged wanting to be put out of your misery. He could tell you were so close so he tried even harder. Slurping, sucking, and licking while inserting a finger.

"Oh god. I'm going...ooo..fuck." You said coming in his mouth. He lapped every bit of you up. "Next time I get to feel my member against your walls." He said laying up beside you.

He pulled you closer to him covering both of you with the bed covers. The last thing you thought before you fell asleep was 'I can't wait for next time'.

I hope you enjoyed the terribly written smut. Sorry this chapter isn't the best. It's my first time writing smut so I'm not that good at it.

I hope you enjoyed the smut chapter nonetheless.
Peace!