30- Becuase he calls us his children

Thatch hid the advise and run quickly to his father screaming "Oyaji! Marco's gonna kill me!"

The said first mate chase him down leaving a giggling Ciel. Ciel walks out the cabin and looks at the two brothers running around. When Thatch saw the Angel he immediately goes and hide on the said Angel's back. Ciel opens his arms and Marco complied hugging the Angel. "There. There it's not Thatch fault he's forgetful" the Angel said patting the Phoenix's back.

Marco growled at Thatch. Yup he growled at his brother. Thatch runs to Izo screaming 'Maroco's gone ferral'. Then that's when Whitebeard looks at the two couple hugging.

"GURARARARARA! Did Marco already proposed son-in-law?" The Captain asked purposefully loud. That earned a gasps to everyone. Ciel raise his right hand up showing the ring to everyone.

Everyone cheers. Thatch forgetting the near death experience runs to the two and tackled them on a hug with the rest of the commanders. Haruta, Izo and Vista bombarded the two with questions. They kept the chaos until they heard Tess shouting.

"Alright that's enough! Leave the engaged couple be." Tess said shooing everyone.

"This calls for a party!" Said Naruto.

Rimuru is silent. Odd. Yes, he's contacting Linlin to share the news. He's grinning.

Ace the ome in the sides observing the chaos. Maybe they aren't that bad... He thought.

"What are you thinking yoi?" Asked Marco looking at the freckled teen.

"Why do call him father?" Asked the teen.

"Because he calls us his children " said the first mate.

"You can be family by blood, by exchanging cup of sake, by bond or by choice" said Ciel popping out of Marco's back grinning

Ace looks dumbstruck he looks at the Angel's grinning face he remember his brother. "You remind me of Luffy when you smile like that." He said.

"Makino said the same" the Angel giggles.

"Just don't fall for him, yoi." Said Marco. That earns a bonk from Ciel.

"That's the first time you hit me, yoi" said the first mate looking at Ciel.

"There's a first time for everything" said the Angel grinning. Then he yelp. Marco pulls his waist closer to him.

"Don't even try to teleport away. Yoi" warned the Pheonix.

"I love you?" Said Ciel attempting to get away.

"I love you too. Yoi. But you're not off the hook" he said a grin on his face.