31- Seduction 101 by Ciel

Ciel makes a puppy dog eyes his trump card for this kinds of situations. "Please~ I'm sorry~" he said sweetly.

Rimuru and Naruto snickers at the background. They're watching the drama unfold. Well damn he uses a trump card. They both thought.

That earns a blush from most of the crewmates who's looking at them. And Ace who's nose is bleeding like Marco.

"You still can't win brother" said Izo a fan on his grinnig face.

Thatch's skipped to Ace's side and puts an arm around his shoulder. "That's a dangerous trump card if you asked me. That weapom Never fails I advise you not to look so the mother hen will not get angry" he said giving a handkerchief to Ace.

While on Marco's side he's looking intently at the Angel. The Angel wrap his arms around him seducing him to comply. That earns a look away from the Whitebeard Pirates that some is blushing furiously and some getting a nosebleed from the show. "Marco~ I love you~ "

The said male wipes his nose and kiss the Angel deep earning a whistle from his brothers.

"Fine you're off the hook, yoi" the Pheonix said. Ciel grinned at that and flashspeed away from the possessive male.

"That's bad for my heart, yoi" Marco mumbled.

"Indeed brother. And to our blood bags as well" said Thatch teasingly.

Well after that the night party began. Ciel is not allowed to touch any drinks. He pouted but begrudgingly complied.

"Here drink!" Said Ciel to Ace in the corner. "Don't worry it's not poisoned or strong. I can taste test it if you want?" He said about to try the drink.

Ace quickly grab the drink and drink it. "I heard you can't drink so no. And this is good" he said

"Oopss I forgot you're a minor. You can't drink agian until you're 18!" He said snatching the empty glass back.

After the chaos the next morning. Ace decided to join the Whitebeard Pieates. Adding to his bounty and another party to welcmoe him.