32- Captain's cape

---------------

Now to Mary Geoise the trio is in their respective rooms. Ciel is sewing a customed made captain coat for Luffy. It has the embroidery of the strawhat pirates jolly roger at the middle back. The coat itself is velvet black with gold lining like Roger's coat but black.

"Aren't you excited?" Said Rimuru walking towars Ciel.

"Well I don't have anything else to do. It's my gift for him" Ciel chirped.

"I don't know what to get him when he set sail" Rimuru said thinking.

"Give them booze" Ciel said.

"Hmmm. Right I'll make new flavors" Rimuru said about to walk away.

"What about me?" Asked Naruto popping out of nowhere.

"Give him a kunai or something " Rimuru said completely walking out.

"The one you need a blood to summon it" Ciel added still sewing.

Naruto grinned "Right see it done!" He said teleporting away.

I wonder how strong he is now. Since he's with his mother and siblings Ciel thought.

---------------

What is Luffy doing before the 4 years time skip anyway?

Well after Ace departed he can now go to his home land in Totto Land. He said his farewell to the Dadan Family and Makino because he's spending the rest of his time their and he will just go back to Fusha when it's his time to set sail.

When Dolce and Dragee was born Luffy is very happy to the addition to the family. On the following year the last Charlotte was born it was Anana, she's really cute, she really looks like Linlin. Now he can spend more time with his Family in his mother's side. He also uses the time to train more. For the past 4 years now he can use his observation haki very well. When given more time he can use the advanced version of it. Now he's training his armament haki, he can used it to coat most of his body for a certain time but not that long so he's training his stamina more so he can use his armament haki for a long time and coat his body full at the same time. One time in that four years he awaken his conquerors haki, how? Well because some idiot children try to bully his little brother Dosa brcause of how he looks and they got Normand as well, his little sister that is literally little. He doesn't like bullies. One of the girl bully tries and snaps little Normad's wings because she's envious and she wants one too. Let's just say that the bullies are VERY traumatized you know Luffy he can even punch a princess or a child if he wanted too (ehem Vivi ehem momomosuke).

Going back he can now use his third and fourth gear but only in a certain time. He's still a growing boy after all. There's still always a limit of what he can do. Some of his older sisters tries to persuade him to stop training for something but he's eager to get stronger because not only that he wants to beat Shanks and his Mother in a fight he's also facing the Golden Trio in the future. But he got persuaded by tons of meat and sweets to not train for 2 days every month.

There's still 3 years before he set sail so there's no need to rush so much.