34- Rumors

---------------------

"It's been a long time since I saw these masks" said the Red Haired captain caressing the wanted posters.

"Who?" Asked Benn looking at the posters "oh the trio, what do you think they're up to?" Asked Benn looking at gis captian.

The said captain shrugs smiling.

"You know Captain. You didn't make a move on him at all! It won't be a surprise if he already got a boyfriend or girlfriend" said Yasopp walking at the two.

"I heard that they visited Whitebeard Pirates from time to time to scold him for drinking" Lucky said walking to them as well.

"And Whitebeard calls him son-in-law " ended the first mate.

That got a feown from the cheerful Captain. "Did I miss my chance?" He said to nothing.

"Frankly Captain? Yes" said Yasopp. "He definitely likes you before. But now, I think no" he said.

The captain sighs. "Let's visit the Whitebeard Pirates to drink next time" he said.

------------------

"Mama perion! Katakuri! Luffy! Look at this wanted posters!" Perospero said approaching the dinning table.

"Mamamama~ look Luffy" said Linlin giving the poster.

Luffy grins "shishishishishi! So cool! Their bounties so high!" He said eyes sparkling.

"He's going to reach my bounty soon" Katakuri said looking at Rimuru's poster.

"I wonder when they will visit?" Asked Pudding curiously.

Wafers nodded "I wanna see them!"

"I want to spar again with brother-in-law" Broye nodded to herself.

Katakuri sighs "you're never leaving that nickname don't you?" He asked.

The older/little sisters smiles/grinned to him "nope! No brother! No!" They all said in unison.

"Mamamama I wonder when will son-in-law will visit indeed" the Yonko said grinning. That earned a laugh from everyone because Katakuri groans.

"Mama!" The Red head exclaimed.