37- Feisty Angel

.
.
"We're not going to interfere in ther war of best anymore." The Angel said looking up at Marco.

"Why, yoi?" The Phoenix asked.

"The future has changed. There's someone strong enough to save Ace." The Angel said.

"That is?" Marco asked.

Ciel grins "his little brother. Little Luffy" he said.

"I remembered him talking about this Luffy non stop when it's being mentioned, yoi. Is the brat really that powerful?" Marco raised an eyebrow.

Ciel laughs " the future Pirate King." He blurted out.

"What?!" Marco is startled about the sudden revelation.

Ciel sweatdrops "ops. I'm taking that memory back" he said raising his hand.

But Marco quickly pins both his hands up. "Don't you dare, yoi" he said.

Ciel yelp and pouted. "I'm not supposed to say that ..." He whinned "let me go Pineapple Chicken! I'm erasing your memories!" He said

"No, yoi. Don't even try teleporting or commanding me to obey" the Phoenix said sternly.

Ciel kept whinning "you idiot Pineapple Chicken!"

Marco smirks "oh~ being fiesty now aren't we, yoi?" He said licking his lips.

"Marco....?" Ciel said tilting his head.

Marco caresses the Angel's cheeks "I promise I won't tell anyone, yoi. Not even Oyaji" he stated.

"Okay!" The Angel said grinnig. "Now let go of me Pineapple Chicken!"

Marco grins "No, yoi. I felt like keeping you like this unti that Akagami leaves" he said trailing kissing on the Angel's neck.

Ciel whinned. Then Marco kiss his lips, he kissed back still whinning. "No fair!.." he said looking at Marco.

"Do you feel sleepy my Angel, yoi?" He said licking the Angel's bottom lip. The Angel nodded slowly. "Then sleep, yoi. I'll be here when you wake up." He said smirking. He knows kissing the Angel will do the trick of keeping him in his room. Marco sighs hugging the now sleeping Angel on his side. "When will that Akagami go away, yoi?" He asked to nothing.

It's one thing that Ciel likes Shanks before but knowing that Shanks likes his fiancé now is triggering his unhealthy possessiveness.

Well he gives a sigh of relief when the Red Force sails away in the next morning