40- Meeting Hawkeyes

-----------

"I bet he's just bored" said Luffy looking at the distance.

"Yeah brat?" Said Zeff.

Luffy grins "what about a bet old man? If I'm right and I beat that idiot captain over there you give me your cook?" He bets.

Zeff grins "you've got a deal brat"

"Oi! You sh!tty old man! I'm not a bargaining chip!" Said sanji annoyed.

Luffy clasps his hand. "He's here!"

"Why'd you go all the way here?!" Asked Kreig annoyed.

"I'm killing some time" said Hawk eyes locking eyes with Luffy.

"Now I only need to beat that one!" Said Luffy happy.

"Step aside Captain. He's mine." Said Zoro seriously stepping infront of Mihawk.

Mihawk smirks. "My~ we only met but you're already that possessive?"

The sword on Zoro's mouth falls to the ground due to shocked. His face turns in deep hues of red. "You idiot! That's not what I mean!" He said steam coming from his head.

Luffy laughs at the scene of a flustered Zoro.

"Damn it! I'm challenging you to a duel for the title of the world's strongest Swordsman." He stated.

While Zoro and Hawkeyes have a staring contest. Luffy looks serious to Mihawk's direction emitting an aura saying ' don't kill him or else....' Mihawk glances at the captain he ignores the stare but he's not planning to kill Zoro on the first place.

"Alright. Show me what you got then" Mihawk said.

Luffy doesn't want to miss anything so he makes a rather rational move. He uses his Conquerors Haki to the Kreig Pirates so intense he doesn't give a fvck if they died or not.

"What the hell just happened?" Asked Sanji looking at the foaming mouths of the intruding pirates.

Interesting brat Owner Zeff thought looking at Luffy.

Then the two Swordsman began the fight. It was in the anime. Luffy growled at the scene of Mihawk slashing Zoro on the chest.

"Stop... Captain...." Zoro groans lying on the floor. "Until I fought with him again I Roronoa Zoro will never be defeated! You hear that Pirate King?!" He yelled.

Luffy grinned shaking his head.

"My name is Dracule Mihawk 'Hawkeyes' be stronger Roronoa Zoro! I'll wait til we fought each other again." Hawkeye said tossing a piece of paper to Luffy. "Give him this when he wakes up if you don't mind" he asked vanishing in thin air with his boat.

Luffy's grin widen. It's Hawkeyes Vivre card with a D.M. initial written on it. I wonder... When will I be able to see her again? The strawhat thought "his eyes reminds me of hers.." he mumbles a soft smile plastered on his lips.

The wind fluttered and Zeff's eyes widen. "T-that's... One of the four Yonko's mark." He said looking at the strawhats exposed back.

Luffy whips his head to the sound. He does a shushing gesture to the old man with a grin.

"Luffy...." Nami said hesitant.

"Tell me Nami. What do you need?" The Captain asked grin on his face his eyes burning.

"I.... I need help. Help me!" She said tearing up.

"Of course! Whoever hurts my nakama like this. Will pay." He said glaring at nothing.