41- Who am I?

--------------

"Hey you stupid fish. You messed up big time. You made my navigator cry." Said Luffy manically grinnig. His Haki oozing spreading towards Arlong and his crew. The Arlong Park cracking because of the pressure. "You better screw off sea cow. In regards to the sea creatures I advise you to mot interfere." he said not looking at the sea cow. The sea cow dip with a 'sorry my king'.

"I really hate when a lady cry... It reminds me of her face when I left her..." Luffy trails remembering her pleading to not let him be taken away by the sea.

"What is he talking about?" Asked Usopp whispering to Nami.

"Maybe his girlfriend? Because he said when he left her" she answered also in a whisper.

"Damn it! That idiot captain got a girlfriend before me!" Said Sanji begrudgingly.

Zoro just smirk although his condition is not that great. Mihawk's Vivre Card in his hands.

"You damn human! You think you're more superior than I? A fishman?!" Arlong growled.

Luffy laughs at that he clutches his stomach bending forward wiping his tears of joy. "That's funny!" He stops laughing and stands up straight. "If you think you a fishman is superior than humans... Then you're supposed to kneel before me. Right?" He said grinning manically his eyelids turns red only Arlong can see it because they're facing each other. "If you cannot remember the face of your god then you're nothing but an insect in my eyes" he said sternly.

Arlong's eyes cannot be more wide at the statement and what he feels... He feels so small by the being standing infront of him. The power he emits leaking out evetyone in the village can't help but kneel down before him even his own crew, their boby automatically respond on their own.

"What the..." Said Sanji his jaw slacked kneeling on one knee.

"Hell is going on..." Said Zoro also kneeling on one knee.

"Luffy...." Nami whispers she's kneeling on both knees shocked .

Usopp is malfunctioning on the side keeling and bowing down.

The lower you kneel or bow the lower your will is.

Arlong on the other hand kneeled on both his knees his body is forcing him to also bow recognizing the god is back before him. "Y-you... You're back.... " He whispers shocked to his core.

"Tell me fishman. Did Poseidon and I made a mistake before?" Luffy questioned sternly.

"No! The Fishman all swear their filthy to the only god we worshipped!" The fishman said his mouth answering on his own.

"Say my name" Luffy demanded.

"Sun God Nika! The only Deity that the Fishman will ever praised and worshipped." Arlong said bowing his head to the ground.

Luffy smiled softly retracting his imposing aura and crouched down. "Tell them. I'm back" he said.

Arlong stands up immediately "men let's go back! We need to share the news to our kind!" He said diving to the waters.

Everyone slumps down.

"What the actual flying fvck" Sanji said in a groan.

"Will you tell us something Captain? Or we will guess?" Asked his first mate.

"Sun God...?" Said Usopp fainting.

Nami's jaw drops to the ground.

"I can tell. But after we set sail again. But when you find out about me you'll be in danger. Do you really want to know?" He asked seriously.

Zoro smacks Usopp awake. "Of course! I the great captain Usopp will protect his nakama" he said proudly.

Sanji stands up pulling nami along gently. "Don't take us lightly Captain. We're the crew of the future Pirate King remember?" He said lighting his cigarette.

Nami nodded. "No matter who you are or what you are. You're still our idiot Captain." She said grinnig.

Zoro grinned "who will even dare to hurt us? I'll just cut them all out. My duty is protect our crew and your idiot ass. Captain."

Luffy laughs "Shishishishishi! I wish I met more people like you before! Thanks guys!" He said walking to the Arlong park. "Now how will I destroy this?" He said thinking.