Perfect.

I walked to my "house" and opened the door. Okay so, my dad made this to hide the way to Hell. I walked down to the basement and pushed on the wall. It opened up and once again, the prince of the Nether is there. The Nether is a lower class Hell, nobody who's a mortal knows about it.

I pushed past him and went to my dad. "Hey Lucifer, I'm going up."

"To hell if you are!" He stood up and got in front of me. "You are staying here with me and the prince." I slapped him.

"Ha, you make me laugh. I wouldn't dare spend a day with you two. I can hardly handle you. I'm going to see Chuck and Nora, good luck stopping me." I stomped off and felt my throat tighten. I walked at him and his fist was up in a ball. I grabbed my throat and fell to the ground.

I crawled to him and put a cross on his leg. It burned his leg sure to leave a scar. "You little bitch!" He let his arm fall. I got up and ran to what you guys call "Earth".

I ran out the door making sure to slam it. I walked to the high school and waited for Jason, Chuck's best friend. Maybe by his car isn't the best place to be. It was already six o'clock and he wasn't out yet. Why not take a nap? Couldn't be bad.

About thrity mins later I was woken up by Jason. "Hey Lily right? Why are you by my car?" I stood up and hugged him. I just I needed someone. "Lily?"

"Yea, I need you to take me to Chucks house."

"And what are you gonna do for me?" He grined his dumb grin. I got close to him. "I won't kick your balls in." He gasped and nodded his head yes. Sometimes I like mu devil side.

I texted Chuck to let him know I'm headed to his house.

Chuck: Okay Lily but, I need to talk to you about something in private.

Me: Okie dokie, I'll be there in a bit.

About five mins later we pulled up to his house. "Get out?" Was I staring at the house weird? I got out and walked to the door. I got pulled in so fast I didn't know what happened.

"Lily!" I was pulled into a hug and I knew excatly who it was. I hugged him back and he let go. "Lily, are you....are you a demon?"

"Wh-why would you say that?" He reached up and touched my tiny horns. I looked down at the floor. I reached and lifted my chin up. "That doesn't make you any less perfect." I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face.

"I'm an angel and I don't care if your a devil or demon."

"Your an angel?!" I jumped back.

"Yes and, I have my wings."

"I'm half angel."

"That was your mom who took chances and had a baby with....Lucifer?" I looked down ashamed. My dads a jerk, a liar, and a killer. "It's okay."

He was okay with me the way I am. Who I am. He thinks I'm..... Perfect! I hope my dad stays away from this life that I have now.