Getting My Wings.

"What's it like?" Chuck sounded so excited to know more and more. "Living in Hell sucks, and being Lucifer's daughter is worse. He controls me when I disobey, runs my life, and ruins it." He laid his hand on mine. I could feel the pity he felt for me just then. I hated when I could feel peoples emotions.

I pulled away from him. "So, how'd you get your wings?" I needed to know. If you don't get them before 18 then you lose all of the angel in you and I don't want that to happen to me. I looked in my eyes. "Lily, I got them by learning to love life." That's it? How easy.

"How come I don't have mine? I love life itself." He stood up and took off his jacket. His arms showed scars up and down them. How could he do this to himself?! "When?! Why?!"

"I was bullied two years ago. I almost died and God gave me another chance. I learned to love life no matter how bad it gets."

"God never noticed me or gave me another chance." I mumuered.

"How would you know?"

"BECAUSE I SLIT MY OWN THROAT A YEAR AGO AND MY OWN DAMN DAD BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE, NOT YOUR FUCKING GOD BULLSHIT!" He backed away from me like a was a deiese.

"G-get away from me. You aren't an angel! If you are your mom must of been the evil angel to. She had a damn demon!" I got and grabbed his neck and laced my fingers around it.

"Don't you ever fucking say something like that about my mom! You dont know her or her damn story! She was what she was made to be! Your God made her, not my devil!" I relized he was almost dead and released his neck.

"I-Im so sorry Chuck. I didn't mean to hurt you." He got up and ran. "Chuck pl-please?!" He got in his car and drove off.

Hes scared of me. The one damn person I tell and they get scared of me. He just should have kept his mouth shut about my mom. I walked out of his house and started walking to Nora's.

I can't tell anyone again. I'm not hiding anymore. I've ran one to many times. He shouldn't have said anything. He knew my mom was a touchy subject but yet he says crap like that. My mom wasn't a bad person, well angel, she did nothing wrong. People speak of her and I try to get away from it all. They're God is a Devil. Hes no better then my dad. For Christ sakes he made my dad.

I felt a sharp pain in my back. I just ignored it. I wonder how many times I've wished I was just like my mom. Maybe I would rule Hell or, better yet Heaven. I mean, why would God make a Hell an Lucifer just so he can hate me? It makes no sense to me. It burns when I step in chruch. Lucifer says get over it but I never can, I never will an I know it.

The sharp pain came again but something poped out and made me bleed. I dropped to the ground and went to touch my back. It... It was my wings! Oh my god, MY wings! I looked at them and they were jet black. Just like my mothers I told myself.