Shut up, Shadow!

Nightflame POV

Nightflame was waiting for infinite, and she was making breakfast for both her and infinite. And she started listening to music again. But, this time she was listening to a different song.

She was listening to Bring me home, which is a Fnaf song, and she is a big fan of Fnaf. And no one didn't even argue with her.

She started humming for a little bit, but then she started to sing out loud again.
"Five nights at Freddy's 4, thank you for bring us home..." Nightflame sang, she didn't care what people think, as long as she is happy, no one can stop that.

She didn't notice that Infinite was out of his room, and that he was listening to her sing. Nightflame turned around and jumped a little bit."Oh my...I know I am always quiet, but...Wow..Infinite, you scared me." She said.

"Sorry...What are you listening to, Nightflame." Asked Infinite. Nightflame was surprised that Infinite asked her a question."N...No one has never question about what kind of music I listen to." Said Nightflame."But, I am listening to Bring us home, it is a Fnaf song, and I love Fnaf songs."

Nightflame gave infinite his breakfast and they both sat down at the table. They were both silent for a while. But, Nightflame wanted to ask infinite something, but she didn't know how to put it. Okay, I swear that I saw infinite blushing when I woke up. Or was I just seeing things? Nightflame thought to herself, but she still didn't know.

"So...Infinite, is there anything you want to talk about, infinite?" Nightflame asked."Well...I...Nevermind...I'm just not in the mood right now, after I had that dumb dream I had..." infinite finally said.

"Oh...Okay..." Nightflame said, as she got up and got the dishes, and put them in the sink in the kitchen. Nightflame turned around and looked at infinite."This isn't my style, but it will work, I guess..." Said infinite. Nightflame looked at infinite,"Well, at least it fits you, infinite." She said.

Nightflame saw a little smile come across infinite's face, in fact, this is the first time, Nightflame had seen his face after the war and during the war. Nightflame didn't know that he had multi-colored eyes. One blue and one yellow.

Okay, now that looks cool, and I thought I was the only one with a weird eye color. But, I guess not. She thought to herself, and she really wanted to ask infinite, but she didn't say anything at all.

"So...Are you going to come with me, infinite?" Nightflame asked infinite. She was anxious, because she didn't like being in big crowds of people."Sure...I will come with you, Nightflame." Infinite said, this made Nightflame a little bit happy.

Later, Nightflame and Infinite took a walk around the town. Then, Nightflame saw Shadow. She looked at infinite."Okay, so let me do the talking okay." She said. Infinite nodded and they both walked over to Shadow.

Shadow saw both of them walking towards him."About time, Nightflame." Shadow said. I can't believe I actually came to talk to him, and I am going to regret this. She thought to herself.

"Okay, tell me what you want to talk to me about, Shadow. I don't have all day." She said. Nightflame did not like what she just did."It's about infinite, Nightflame. Our agents found out that he is still alive, and that he is around here somewhere. So, it will be your job to find him and kill him." Shadow said, Nightflame was actually getting angry now.

"I am not killing someone who didn't have a choice, Shadow!" Nightflame yelled. She saw that both infinite and Shadow have never heard her yell before."Well...If you don't obey orders, I will have to take matter into my own hands." Said shadow.

At this point, Nightflame was furious. And she looked at Shadow, who had a smirk on his face,"What... Cat's got your tongue?" Shadow said, chuckling. Nightflame started to curse in old Norse and Shadow didn't expect her to speak a different language.

Infinite had to hold her back, before she could beat up Shadow. Soon, Nightflame and infinite walked away from Shadow. And infinite was still trying calm her down."I hate that guy..." Nightflame said in a low growl.

"Nightflame, what kind of language did you just speak?" Asked infinite. Nightflame was thinking about his question."I just spoke Old Norse... And I knew you couldn't understand me at all...But, thanks for getting me away from Shadow." Nightflame said.

Now, Nightflame and infinite were heading home, after a long and tiring day. And Nightflame still hated Shadow.