Secret crush?

Infinite's POV

After the show ended, infinite sat down on a bench away from everyone, so he can try to calm down. Infinite didn't know why he was so flustered when Nightflame grabbed his hand, during the show.

W...Why am I like this? I am so confused right now. He thought to himself, trying to figure out why he is like this. But, he couldn't figure it out at all. Then, all of a sudden, someone came up to infinite.

"Hello there...My name is Jack, but my nickname is raven eye. And I'm going to guess that your new here." Said the man. Infinite probably should've told him that he didn't like to talk a whole lot, but he just kept his mouth shut.

Okay, why is this guy being so kind to me? I am used to Nightflame being kind to me, but not random people. This is really...Different to me. Infinite thought to himself. And this was all still new to him though, and he actually didn't know what to say to him.

"Ummm...Hi, I guess..." He finally said, still a little bit nervous about this. I just said something stupid, didn't I? I am bad at this. Infinite thought to himslef, but he saw that Jack didn't care at all, and that jack sat down besides infinite.

"So...You seem pretty flustered up when Nightflame grabbed your hand. Do you like her or something?" Jack asked infinite, then that is when he started to blush a little bit, and he still didn't know why at all."I umm...M...Maybe...I don't know..." Infinite finally said, and he wasn't a very talkative person.

But, the truth was...He might actually have a little crush on Nightflame, and he doesn't want to amid it. Infinite has never loved anyone before, and he was scared to confess his feelings to Nightflame.

"Listen, it's okay if you tell me. I won't tell anyone." Jack finally said. Should I really trust him? What if he tells Nightflame that I like her? Infinite thought to himself, but he decided to tell jack anyway."Okay, fine...Yes, I do like Nightflame, and don't even think about telling her." Jack nodded is head, so infinite knew that Jack will keep it a secret.

Infinite felt relieved that he had finally told someone about how he feels towards Nightflame, but he still couldn't understand why he was like this, so infinite said,"I never fell in love with anyone before, so this is new to me, Jack."

Infinite could see that Jack understood him. And they would just talk a little bit about things. Infinite felt like he was starting to make a new friend now, and that he wasn't really scared or nervous anymore now. That is when infinite realized something, he was starting to get used to talking to people besides Nightflame now.

This made Infinite happy now, and he actually smiled for the first time in his life. I guess I can change in this world. Infinite thought to himself, and he really did want to change, he wanted to help people, instead of hurting them.

He really did want to change, he really wanted too, and he will.