I'm okay...Your okay...

Nightflame's POV

Nightflame was in the middle of the show, but she fell down and almost lost her balance, and she felt like she was about to pass out for some reason. I...Why..Can't I breathe right?! Don't panic, don't panic...Don't panic... She thought to herself, as she keeps taking deep breaths.

As she was taking deep breaths, she heard yelling and she looked up to see infinite yelling at some kids, who were always mean to her. I...Is infinite protecting me? I never he could be so...Kind-hearted. Nightflame though, and she didn't know that infinite was coming towards her.

She looked at infinite, and she saw infinite's eyes were filled with concern and worry. She has never seen infinite act like this before, and it was kinda cute to see infinite actually worried about her.

Nightflame got up and she took a deep breath and she held out her hand for infinite to grab, and she could tell that he was confused at first, but he took her hand, and Nightflame pulled him on to the stage. Nightflame saw that her friends were confused about his, but she didn't care at all.

Infinite actually calmed me down, now that is suprising. She thought, she was a little bit confused, but she didn't really care at all. She could see that infinite was anxious and nervous about how big the crowd was."Infinite...Don't pay attention to the people...Just pretend that they're not there, okay?" She whispered to infinite to try to calm him down.

Nightflame held infinite's hand, so he knows that she will stay by him. Nightflame continued the show with infinite on the stage with her, and she couldn't tell if Storm and the others were confused or angry at her, but she didn't care at all. She just wanted to make sure that infinite wasn't scared anymore at all.

At the end of the show, infinite was still holding on to her hand, and she was glad that infinite wasn't scared anymore now. She knew that infinite will be Okay now, and that's all she wanted to do for infinite, to try to make sure he was okay and not scared.