Lorenzo

Full Name: Lorenzo Splinterson

Name: Lorenzo

Nicknames: Lou, Louie, Louis, Remmy

Age: 13 (season 1-5), 14 (Fast Forward and Back to the Sewers)

Gender: Male

Species: Mutant turtle

Appearance:

Link to website I created his appearance in: https://picrew

Link to website I created his appearance in: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/2063412

Hair: None

Eye Color: Blue (Fast Forward and BTTS)

Personality: He is described as being smart, relaxed and joyful. He loves making puns and will often use comedy to get through difficult situations. He is also quite a jokester. He has a lot of hidden courage in him, most of which he isn't aware of. Despite being a good ninja, he is more cautious and careful. He is also autistic; as a result, he is detail-oriented and can get scared easily, even though he tries to hide it. He is also sensitive to loud noises, along with arguments, confrontations, violence, and anger. When stressed out, he would either put his headphones on, play catch by himself with his rubber ball, squeeze his soft ball, play with his puzzle cube, or do anything that helps him calm down. However, if he doesn't get comforted when he gets stressed, he'll get a panic attack and pass out or make himself distant from others. Nevertheless, he's polite and kind, always trying his best to make things right. He's close to his older siblings and gets along well with his brother, Domenico, and they can be playfully competitive with each other.

Likes: Training, playing, spending time with his siblings, sparring, reading, animals, dinosaurs

Dislikes: Loud noises, arguments, confrontations, violence, horror, being in danger, losing his family, anyone hurt, being alone

Weapons:

Abilities: Master of ninjutsu, Durability, Kung-Fu, Karate, Acrobatics, Semi-aquatic Adaptations, Iaidō, Kendō, Aikidō, Kenjutsu, Improviser, Strategist

Weaknesses: Autism, easily scared, can be shy, gets nervous around strangers

Fears: Losing friends and family, bugs, monsters, fires

Family: Master Splinter (father), Lilah (older sister; NylaMichelle8's OC), Leonardo (older brother), Donatello (older brother), Raphael (older brother), Michelangelo (older brother), Domenico (twin brother)

Friends: April, Casey, Angel, Ethan, Traximus, Maeve (NylaMichelle8's OC), Zog, Breanna (NylaMichelle8's OC), Leatherhead, etc.

Rivals: None

Enemies: Ch'rell/Shredder, Tengu Shredder, Baxter Stockman, Hun, Purple dragons, etc.

Voice: Micah Abbey (season 1-5), Nicolas Cantu (Fast Forward and BTTS)

Backstory Information: He and Lorenzo were found as eggs by Lilah (NylaMichelle8's OC) and she brought them with her to keep them safe and protected. (W.I.P.)