🎟️🌸🔞Skateshot

top skateboard bottom slingshot

tw for segges

________

Slingshot was at his cafe, it was around afternoon, and there were quite a few customers. He was in his uniform, waiting at the counter for someone to order.

Skateboard walks into the cafe. He looked around. Slingshot noticed him. He waved, his tail swaying from side to side. "Yo! Skateboard! What's up man?"

Skateboard approached the counter. He smiled warmly at Slingshot. "Not much, just decided to pass by." The two held eye contact for a bit. Slingshot blushed a bit, a blue tint spreading across his face.

"Tonight, my place." Skateboard said, leaving the place. Slingshot took a mental note.

After the closing of the Cat Cafe, Slingshot went to Skateboards place. He knocked on the door. Skateboard pulled Sling in, throwing him over onto the couch. He then proceeded to pin him down.

ok skip to corny part since borrd

Skateboard took his dick out, positioning the tip at the entrance of Slingshots ass. Without a warning, he slammed into Slingshot. He moaned loudly. Skateboard pounded into him. Sling moaned and whimpered as his dick leaked.

Soon enough, Sling came. It took about 30 more minute gor Skateboard to absolutely fill Slingshot to the brim with cum.

slingshot couldn't walk for days afterwards
_____

rushed cuz my mom was besides me.