Chapter 22:The fair one's lure

Y/N Nishimura (The Ultimate Mediator)

Lisa Manoban (The Ultimate Filmmaker)

Jennie Kim (The Ultimate Architect)

Tzuyu Chou (The Ultimate Detective)

Jihyo Park (The Ultimate Composer)

Soo-young "Joy" Park (The Ultimate Lifter)

Remaining Students: 6

S̶̶a̶̶n̶̶a̶ ̶M̶̶i̶̶n̶̶a̶̶t̶̶o̶̶z̶̶a̶̶k̶̶i̶ (The Ultimate Competitive Eater)

̶D̶̶a̶̶h̶̶y̶̶u̶̶n̶ ̶K̶̶i̶̶m̶ (The Ultimate Escape Artist)

̶M̶̶i̶̶n̶̶a̶ ̶M̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶i̶ (The Ultimate Horticulturist)

̶C̶̶h̶̶a̶̶e̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶n̶̶g̶ "̶R̶̶o̶̶s̶é" ̶P̶̶a̶̶r̶̶k̶(The Ultimate Chemist)

̶J̶̶i̶̶s̶̶o̶̶o̶ ̶K̶̶i̶̶m̶ (The Ultimate Psychologist)

̶I̶̶r̶̶e̶̶n̶̶e̶ ̶B̶̶a̶̶e̶(The Ultimate Archer)

̶S̶̶e̶̶u̶̶l̶̶g̶̶i̶ ̶K̶̶a̶̶n̶̶g̶(The Ultimate Journalist)

̶J̶̶e̶̶o̶̶n̶̶g̶̶y̶̶e̶̶o̶̶n̶ ̶Y̶̶o̶̶o̶ (The Ultimate Track Star)

̶N̶̶a̶̶y̶̶e̶̶o̶̶n̶ ̶I̶̶m̶(The Ultimate Speaker)

̶M̶̶o̶̶m̶̶o̶ ̶H̶̶i̶̶r̶̶a̶̶i̶(The Ultimate Skeptic)

The Ultimate Composer is no more. To me, that girl is dead, just like the rest of this class.

“You killed our classmates!” Joy hollers, seething.

Jihyo - or should I say Yunjin Huh waves her fingers, a smirk plastered on her face,  “Your classmates killed your classmates,” she corrects. “Thanks to Jennie-ssi, it was a lot easier to get this started than I thought it would be. Too bad it had to end this way, I would have loved to see the game through. I guess it doesn’t really matter, though, because none of you will ever leave this place anyways.”

Her words sting, clenching my teeth, I then pointed an angry finger at the traitor, “I thought you were my friend!” I shout.

“Oh please,” Yunjin dismisses with a chuckle, “I can’t believe you fell for that! I was barely even trying! A couple of tears and an improvised sob story is all it took to turn you against your allies. To be honest, I didn’t even expect you to make it that far. I really thought you would go off the rails after that gluttonous chick died way back when.”

“Don’t talk about Sana like that!” Joy roars, enraged by the comment. “She was just a kid!”

Yunjin scoffed, gesturing to us, “Give me a break, we’re all adults here! Didn’t you hear what that deceptive sack-of-shit over there said? You don’t know shit about your own identities anymore!”

“So that makes killing us okay, you perverted freak?!” Lisa hisses.

Yunjin snorts. “Despair knows no mercy, and that’s exactly how it should be.”