𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠

𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗦

𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗦

𝖠𝖲

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗝𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘 '𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗘/𝗝𝗢𝗘𝗬' 𝗛𝗔𝗬𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗

𝗥𝗨𝗗𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗢𝗪𝖠𝖲𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 '𝗝𝗝' 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞

𝗥𝗨𝗗𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗢𝗪
𝖠𝖲
𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 '𝗝𝗝' 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞

𝗥𝗨𝗗𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗢𝗪𝖠𝖲𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘 𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 '𝗝𝗝' 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞

𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘 × 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗝𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘
𝖠𝖪𝖠
𝗝𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗘
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

playing
slow dancing in the dark – joji

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↻         ◁         II          ▷         ↺

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗰𝗮𝘁
𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲
+
𝗴𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽𝘆 𝘅 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲
+
𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗳𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘅 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻-𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘄𝗻

(yes, Marie is the demon spawn :)) )

MARJORIE HAYWOOD was a Kook at one point– key word, was. After finally figuring out how Kooks really are, she left immediately. She originally grew up in Nevada.. but after her mom passed away, she had to move in with her father, who's an abusive druggie with no care about where she is at all.

JJ MAYBANK absolutely hates Kooks.. Sure, he makes a few exceptions, like for Mars and Kiara. But that's about the only ones. He didn't talk about his past.. and honestly, he didn't really want to. He wanted to forget about it all.

THE POGUES knew that JJ and Marie had chemistry.. I mean, it was always pretty obvious. If JJ was having a panic attack, Marie would be right by his side to help him calm down. If someone messes with Marjorie? They better pray that that karma will find them before JJ does.

JJ AND MARJORIE knew there was something between them.. the playful flirting, bantering, looking at each other a bit longer than friends would.. they both knew it. But fear, the past, and their new treasure hunt with their friends hold them back.

THIS STORY is about healing, protection, care, and eventually love. And how two broken souls found that maybe they are loveable.. maybe everything would be okay.