038

Cont'd

Geo🌚
_________

We reached home around 7:15pm. I brought the bags inside and put them in the closet.

My mom and dad were already going to bed and Kevin was probably out cold already.

I walked into the bathroom,Shay was doing her nightly facial routine.

I sat there admiring her,as she coated her face with the face mask.

“Why yah look pon mi so fah,”she said as our eyes met in the mirror.

“Just a medz sumn,”I said the smile that I was hiding now appeared on my face.

“A wah?!”she said laughing as she turned around to face me.

“Anuh nutting....mi just love yuh,”i said snaking my arms around her waist.

“So yuh seh,”she said applying some of the face cream on my face.

“Wah wrong wid yuh...of course mi love yuh,”i said and she laughed.

She turned around and grasped for the facemask sumn weh them put under yuh eye.

She used a little rolling sumn fi run it across e fask mask,then she reached out for some sort a lip gloss.

“Oye b...weh yah do wid dat,”i said turning my face away.

“Stop nuh...a just lip oil,”she said turning my face back towards her.

“Mi lip dem perfectly fine...see,”and I rubbed them together.

“Put on e sumn nuh...please,”she said.

“No!..mi good b,”i said getting up from off the chair.

“Wah wrong wid yuh,”she said hissing her teeth as she applied the lip oil to her lips.She was of course upset now because I didn't put on the lip oil.

“B,”i said grabbing her hand.

“Stop touch mi,”she said pulling away her hand aggressively.

“Ashley Wright... stop gwaan so,”i said gripping her arm and spinning her around so that she was facing me.

I leant down to her face and gave her a kiss,the lip oil that was on her lips was now on mine too.

“Yuh happy now?”i asked.

She rolled her eyes, trying to hide her smile.

“Yuh too stubborn...come go yuh bed,”i said holding her face and kissing her once more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up around 6:26. Shay was awake too,she had just rushed to the bathroom, probably its her morning sickness.

“Yuh good b?”i asked holding her hair back as she hovered over the sink.

She nodded as she rinsed out her mouth, taking up her toothbrush.

I went to take a shower and went back to the room to put on some clothes.

Shay went downstairs to make breakfast. A few minutes later,I made my way to the kitchen.

My mom and Shay were making breakfast, even though my mom was insisting on Shay to sit down and rest.

Pops and Kevin both walked into the kitchen just as the breakfast was being served.

Shay took a plate out of the cabinet and served out the egg,fry plantain and two slices of fried breadfruit.

“How much fritters yuh want Ranaldo?”she asked my dad.

“Just two a dem Shay,”he said sitting around the table.