Charming Up the KCON

June 2, 2016

The Bangtan crew flew to France where they landed at the City of Lights called Paris. Compared to the last one it was filled with mrk people and there were other idols groups already seated. Groups including their old rival Block B, the legendary SHINee and F(x), famous band FT Island that Jin likes to listen, and everybody's favorite new girls, I.O.I.

There's a lot more people than I remember." Hobi sweat dropped.

"Too many people to be frank." Taehyung states covering his ears at the screaming.

"It's expected considering we're at a public event. Let's take the time and meet our fellow peers." Seokjin greeted the sunbaes of FT Island.

"Motherfucking Bangtan Boys how's it going!! It's been ages since we saw your young asses." Loco, the eldest greeted Namjoon.

"We stirred up a lot of shit at the Mama's that fucking diss was the shit! We were so even!" Zico shook hands with Yoongi.

"We certainly we. It was harder for us because you the more popular group. I'm glad you sunbaes returned. I like the direction of your music is going." Yoongi stated.

"Zico and Loco are the brains of this operation. We're just there to make it flashy." Kyung explained.

"Some real flashy shit!" P.O shouted.

"The B Boys from the Block never dies!" U-Kwon did a peace sign.

"It's nice to meet you Junny you could say I'm a fan of you." Canadian leader Henry Lau greeted Junny.

"From a fellow Canadian to another that means a lot. I was a big Shawol growing up and Jimin is super fan." Junny replied.

"Of course! I love everything that you released and Taemin sunbae has been my main inspiration!! I simply want to the sharpest dancer I can be!" Jimin greeted Taemin with the most wholesome interaction. He almost cried seeing his idol in person.

"You did great out there junior. I like your whole attitude." Taemin acknowledged. The whole screen caused GuiGui to squeal.

"AWWW I'M SO IN LOVE!! SUCH A WHOLESOME INTERACTION!!" She greeted everyone with lots of enthusiasm.

"She's just excited today." Luna clarified.

"It's such a shame how they are treating you lately. I would like to see you noonas perform again." Said Junny as he sat close to the I.O.I. Junny could hear the enthusiastic grin.

"What's going on?" Jungkook cluelessly turned around to see one of the girls jump out of her seat to greet them.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO I'M A BIG FAN OF YOU! I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO!! MYNAMEISCHOIYOOJUNGILOVE-"

"CUT IT OUT YOU'RE EMBARRASSING US!!" Chayeon pulled her away with a huge blush. She held Yoojung down to prevent her from harassing them. Jungkook sat back terrified of the superfan.

"We're terribly sorry about that. Yoojung-ah is something of a super fan of you boys." Nayoung bowed apologetically.

"None taken. We're very flattered by your support. To be real it's strange meeting other idols who are Armys." Namjoon admitted.

"Your music is amazing! It really hits deep when you're struggling!" Doyeon giggled.

"You're not the only Canadian oppa!" Maknae Somi said as a matter of fact. She looked to be of mixed ethnicity.

"Cool which province of Canada?" Junny said in English.

"Ontario but I kinda moved back and forth from here but I spend my early childhood there! I'm Somi by the way!"