I think ...

29 Jan
5:00 am

Got up early in the morning, went for a walk, am more like a morning person ....okay, the real reason was, I didn't want to disturb my morning routine as once I got into the phone, there was nothing like 5 minutes ... I it's one post ...another and so on ..

Around 8 am, got the notification, and a known smile crept over my face .. I know who is it. I opened the message it said "Good morning 😊"
instantly replied, as I didn't want them to other person think I was not there..

The conversation began at some point, I was so intrigued by that person, and his personality that I indirectly tried to get the information. After many failed attempts I asked "Are we always gonna like this "The app, and the ads are so annoying..I had to watch a 30-second ad to use the app for 5 minutes. (as I didn't take the membership)...and the reply I got

A: yeah ...am doing the same, I never did that for anyone.

P: Hey, are you on other social media platforms?

A:yeah ..am on Instagram or you?

P:No, am not ..but am on Telegram, where you can chat and you don't have to share your number..just a username, if you want we can.

A: I don't have a telegram on my phone ..., but I will download it later ..... But here is a much better
P: Yeah, it's good here...

Pov :

At that point, I don't know how to feel. Is it something I should be happy that someone is making that much effort or i should feel bad that he just ignores the crux of the line ...
Woah.....not bad, i just asked the person whom I just met ( it's been 2 days) for his number so we can talk without getting disturbed by the ad ...and even got rejected...I mean ....
Pov ends

P: Now my respect for boys gets just heightened up, how they just ask for a number, it takes a lot and am even get rejected.

A: no, no not rejected..don't say like that ...., later you will be grateful for that You deserve good people
You know, you are very good with words ..

We discussed life, random topics and how're things going on, after an hour I just felt indifferent and had doubts about things, I mean how can be someone so perfect, that everything he says .. it's like ..yeah that's so true ...

I confronted him with my questions....and this time he got annoyed ....he said,

A: you know what, you have trust issues, how can anyone approach, you if you are going to be like this ...

P:I replied "Yeah, you are right .. I have trust issues .. so why don't you try to clear them up 😬with a cross finger?

A: no, I do not want to ...if you don't trust me .. I can't do anything ... it's your idea not to discuss personal things ..just be like strangers "

P: So, you don't want to know anything about me?

A: no, I don't, that's the first condition you had.. let's stick to it .

P: I replied "Yeah...cool, actually am expecting things, which is am not very proud of "Let's be strangers only.

A: what are you expecting?

P: Nothing much ....so how's the weather

Pov :

Why am feeling bad, he is right, am the one who said let's not share our details ...(I had some really bad experiences in the past ) and here am ....
Why did you only stick to what I said ....
Yeah, but he is right, if he approached me initially, I don't think I even continued the conversation ...now am the one asking ....

Pov end

Day 2 ended with the conflicts, and at the end of the day I was like, I shouldn't ask him "How does it matter, his identity...am not gonna marry that person, we are friends, that's the only thing that matters..his age / what he looks like ...no, I shouldn't care about .....
The last msg I sent him was "'hey, is there anything you want to tell me, you feel like I should know that much about you ...see I don't lie ... I hide things but that's something different from lying...and I expect the same from other side ...so if you have anything to tell ...am here only ". Sent

After 20 minutes I again messaged him

P: " Hey ...don't answer that "I want to trust you ...," let's see how it goes ....and sorry for the earlier ....sent

Pov :
That was a moment when I wanted to know everything about him ....but I didn't want him to feel obligations....I want him to be him, he is very respectful...his energy is something else ......and I trust him ..i have the instincts ..that something is fishy ...but I don't want to listen to that .,.lets dive into this ....dekha jayega ... I mean, how often we meet somebody with whom you feel that strong connection?