04

Weeks flew by quick. Chanyeol and Wendy texted everyday without fail.
Chanyeol and Wendy became close internet friends. Chanyeol was slowly putting up the pieces of this "seungwow" girl. Chanyeol decided to text her during their break time.

chogiwow
I think I know who you are. I'll come up to you at school during lunch on the day of prom.

seungwow
what makes you so sure that you will get the right girl?

chogiwow
I'm pretty smart to figure out who is who okay

seungwow
okay okay if you say so. Bye fam gotta go back to class see you

Wendy kept her phone and walked back to class.

" Hey Seulgi! " She approached Seulgi and had a chat with her.

" So how is things with you and chogiwow? " Seulgi was wiggling her eyebrows. Wendy slightly blushed.

" It's great I guess. The only problem is that he is going to confront the girl on the day of prom during lunch and I'm afraid he might choose the wrong girl. " Wendy just sight and pushed her hair back out of frustration.

" Aww cheer up! We have a long way to go! There's still exam week so it's better if we stress over that than a boy. " Seulgi said. They were walking up the stairs to the chemistry lab.

" Yeah you're right. " Wendy sighed.

" I am always right! " Seulgi joked and the two girls laughed.

Little did they know, someone overheard their conversation.

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

Hey guys! How's life?? PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE THANK YOU THAT WOULD MEAN A LOTTT TO ME♡