11

5 more days to prom

Everyone, including the teachers were talking about one thing and it was prom. Students were busy setting up the venue.

Chanyeol was walking in the hallway when he accidentally bumped into someone.

" Shit I'm so sorry! " A female voice said. Her head was facing the ground. She quickly picked her stuff off the floor and ran off. Chanyeol didn't manage to catch a glimpse of the girl. He just shurgged it off and continued walking.

Wendy

shitshithshitshit. he did not see me right? Where's Seulgi when i need her? I quickly walked to the back of the school. I come here during my free time or if I have any problems.

When I arrived, just as I expected. No one was there. I smiled and sat on the bench. I placed my books on my lap and closed my eyes.

prom

The only thing that crossed my mind. I admit that I am scared but I trust Chanyeol. Oh god please help Chanyeol choose and ask the right girl to prom.

4 more days to prom

" omg did you hear that Kim Jae Hwan asked Lee Yun Seul out for prom? "

" i did! i saw it all happened in the cafetaria just now! so romantic. " the girl sighed.

" when are we going to get asked out? " the other girl pouted.

Wendy was beside those two girls. Wendy thought. When will she get asked out. Wendy closed her locker and sighed. She quickly lock her locker and left her Algebra.

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡
HI I HAVEN'T UPDATE I SOOOOO LONG. sorry to those who have been waiting! happy new year guys!