08

" Wait you're telling me that you basically know Kim Jongdae's and Byun Baekhyun's kik? GOSH IF ONLY I CARVED MY KIK USERNAME INSTEAD OF YOURS. " Seulgi was hitting herself for being stupid.

" Omg Seulgi calm down I can give you their usernames if you want. " Wendy offered. Seulgi stopped hitting herself and looked at Wendy.

" Are you serious? "

" Of course! Why would I not give you their usernames? " Seulgi couldn't answer her question because there was really no reason why Wendy shouldn't give Baekhyun's and Jongdae's username to her.

" YOU ARE THE BEST BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD. " Seulgi shouted. Lucky for her, they were at Wendy's house and it was only the two of them at home.

" I know. " Wendy flipped her hair and laughed.

Seulgi and Wendy sat down on the couch and had a Harry Potter marathon for the rest of the day.

chogiwow
sup fam
sent at 3:15 pm

" Weird. Usually she would answer right away " Chanyeol thought.

chogiwow
BRO ARE YOU OKAY WHY ARE YOU NOT REPLYING
sent at 3:15 pm

chogiwow
bro
sent at 3:16 pm

chogiwow
bro
sent at 3:16 pm

chogiwow
bro
sent at 3:16 pm

chogiwow
bro I give up this is too much effort
sent at 3:17 pm

C

hanyeol switched off his phone and decided to sleep his problems and worries away.

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡
FILLER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS * does the heart thing *

OKAY so if you go to my profile you will see a book with joys' face on it. It's my latest book called All these. PLEASE READ IT OR AT LEAST CHECK IT OUT. Thankss ♡